LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
same difference

this guy has ricer blue HIDs and most likely lives in or around Pasadena...

I think they guy you're talking about is a GT. The guy i spotted is NA

The GT guy bought my roof spoiler from me. Forgot his username tho. He lives in LA near Pasadena i think

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Yea jshaw that was me bro... Sick ride! I love them old school foresters.. I didn't realize there were any subie guys in w.la!

Haha yeah thanks man! Yours is sick too! It was a tossup between a LGT wagon or a Forester for me and I ended up finding a clean Foz with a few very nice upgrades. There's a decent amount of Subies in the W LA area. They're just overshadowed by all the german cars around here. There's even a Subie specific meet going in the Culver City area off Lincoln and Washington every Tuesday. Had a black LGT wagon with gold RPF-1's stop by last month.

I've been wanting to go to ck that out.. are you going tonight?

Sorry for the late response. I ended up going last night, but really late, around 10pm when people were starting to leave. I'll be there next week though, as well as the one in Encino at the Balboa golf course.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, that is mine

Oh nice! Been a while I spotted a member.

I'm in West Covina / Rowland Heights pretty often - need to keep an eye for you guys.

Puente Hills mall was stomping ground growing up.

Do you work there? I saw it two days in a row. I've just started, working, down the street from you

Sent from my Xperia Z

Yes, Sir! that is if you are talking about the tire place on the corner, and its just a plasti-dipped front grill not mesh... not yet that is. Money, money, money. Need to get some new rims as well. probably 18x8 or 18x9, when expenditures allow.;)

Archived