LegacyGT.com

post your age here !

<Car: 05 Legacy GT wagon unlimited(the lighter version) 20,000 miles.

Mods:hmm,lemme think, we old geezers tend to forget things:p

Stg 2 AP with a custom tune by TDC and Agile,STi upipe,full catless exhaust,AVO panel filter.

Bilstein HD struts with JDM top hats,STi pink springs,Cusco F/R swaybars,Cusco F/R upper strut bars,AVO endlinks F/R, JDM front grill.

Riding on Michelin Pilot Ultra High Performance A/S radials.

My last car:http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo102/jagcars26/138_3871.jpg

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo102/jagcars26/RudyCar7.jpg

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember to put the mileage down.

The guy on page 1 with the 05GT with only 44,000 miles needs to get out more.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Car: 07 Spec.B

Mods:

Debadge / Tint

Nav enable while in motion / seatbelt chime disable

Hardwired Radar / Magden M.1 wired to Nav screen

Bilstein HD Struts / Tein H-Tech Springs

Magnaflow CBE / ERZ Catted DP

Kartboy STS / Front stay bushings

Tuned by AWDTuning in Flower Mound, TX

In progress:

Full sound deadening with CLD, decoupler, and MLV

Infinity Kappa speakers all around

Two 2x90W JBL amps + sub amp (TBD)

Sound Processor (TBD)

Soon:

'07 STi flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, throw-out-bearing

Outback grill

Cleared Headlights

lol

Car: 2006 Lgt swp 5mt ltd

Mods: K&N intake, Magnaflow cbe, Greedy catless up pipe, invidia divorced catless dp, cobb apv2, tien stech springs, 04 STi gold bbs w/ hankook ventas tires, 20% tint all around, kartboy sts w/ bushings and knob, perrin tmic, avo grille, avo recirc valve, lexus hid bulbs and celica projectors, whited out head lights, white hella horns,tinted tail lights, led conversion kit, act hd clutch and lwfw, dba 4000 rotor front and rear, hawk hps pads front and rear, outback momo wood grain steering wheel, jazzy ipod upgrade, new turbo set up is on the way

<Car: 05 Legacy GT wagon unlimited(the lighter version) 20,000 miles.

Mods:hmm,lemme think, we old geezers tend to forget things:p

Stg 2 AP with a custom tune by TDC and Agile,STi upipe,full catless exhaust,AVO panel filter.

Bilstein HD struts with JDM top hats,STi pink springs,Cusco F/R swaybars,Cusco F/R upper strut bars,AVO endlinks F/R, JDM front grill.

Riding on Michelin Pilot Ultra High Performance A/S radials.

My last car:http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo102/jagcars26/138_3871.jpg

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo102/jagcars26/RudyCar7.jpg

oh wow :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

car: 05 Legacy Gt Limited obsidian black

mod: Cobb down pipe,up pipe,manaflow cat back exhaust,18 inch gold mb boost rims,Cobb stage 2 ap, Tein H tech springs,In process of buying sway bar kit. (still deciding brand.)

Car has 93,313 on it.

Car: '08 SWP LGT 5Spd

Mods: umm... tint... all weather floor mats, replaced tan e-brake boot with black leather during recall... oh and oil supply line brace....

Oh and Hawk HPS pads.

Odo: 62,000

I'm envious and curious how those under 22 have so much installed in mods... at that age I was finishing college and starting a career... def didn't have money to spare on modding..... where did I go wrong?? In a few years when the college debt is paid... then I think I'll mod....

For the guy asking how us 22 year olds can afford a LGT and mods. Its called working very hard and saving your money. I am 22 and the manager of the corporate health facility inside IBM, I have a Bachelors of Science from Colorado State University paid off (worked all the way through college) and am a certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor.

I really like seeing people 50 and above that just makes me smile. The other day I was stopped at a light and man I would expect to be in his mid 50's came up to me and complemented my car while telling me he had the same exact thing just not as nice.

Very cool thread keep up guys!

My parents bought me my spec B because I got a full scholarship to school. I can mod my car because I used to tutor and teach tennis. Believe me, Korean parents will pay anything to get their children good grades. I also receive 5000 dollars a year EXTRA from school from my scholarships. Studying hard gets you far and gets you paid.

Leased:

2009 Legacy 2.5i SE Seacrest Green 4EAT

Mods: extended armrest, all weather mats, STI pedals, 4300k Lightbulbs, soon front strut and rear sway.

As for being half way through college, its def. doable to drive a nicer car. Lease being one of them. Subaru was giving away these 2.5i SE's before the 2010's came out. So it was def. affordable. And driving a new car, I have less problems to worry about. (turbo going, etc things like) financially problems I cannot afford right now. Same goes for me buying any used vehicle. So yeh.

Purchased: Special Order from SOA

Mods: Too many to list. Full stage 2.5 setup

How I afforded?: Bought it myself, and al mods for it. Have A bachelor's of science in nursing, am a full time ICU nurse, and am currently working on my masters of science for nurse practitioner. Live at home while in school. Worked my ass off, lots of overtime in the summer months and lots of hard work and good grades for scholarships.

Goal?: car is where I want it to keep it reliable. next step is an engagement ring for my g/f of 6 years, and purchase of a house within the next 3 years for when I am finished with school.

Car: 05 Legacy GT Miles:138500

Mods: Cobb APv2, Cobb front & rear sways, Cobb radiator shroud, K&N drop in filter, AVO sway links front & rear, AVO Caster Adjustment Bushing system, light weight wheels (14.lbs ea.), Amsoil Ea By-Pass Filter BMK23 (increases oil capacity from 5qts. to 7qts. & filter oil down to 2 microns) & 05 STi 6MT with Spiider DCCD controller.

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

Purchased an "Executive Demo" '09 SpecB.

Mods: Front License plate bracket.

Micheline ICE-X2 snow tires.

Short Throw Shifter

Not to change the topic but what is an "executive demo"? I believe my spec is a demo as well, so just trying to figure out what it was used for.

Car: 05 LGT 5eat Wagon black

Mods: track suspension, engine minor, trans minor, lots of bolt-ons, few one-offs, lots of power coming when tuned (very soon)

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Archived