LegacyGT.com

post your age here !

It was just for fun Dale. Kind of like to see what the basic demographic of forum owners was. Don't be shy. We all know you are young at heart.

yea,

Also, a member wanted to know if he is the only one 60+ y/o here, so I created this thread :)

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

car: 2007 OBP LGT 5MT Limited

mod: 4300k HID's, SPT cat back, ERZ catless DP, cobb inake, whiteline sway bars front + rear, kartboy endlinks, cusco strut bar front, short shifter, AP Stage2, STi CF trunk lip spoiler, DIY mesh grill, blacked out + cleared amber headlights, nite shade tails, 35% tint, STi gauge pack, Hawk HPS pads F+R

car: 05' Legacy GT limited 5eat regal blue

mod: K&N Typhoon intake, 08' radio swap, DRL disable, Transmission Cooler, remote starter

*** Stage II in the coming weeks(waiting for DP) and window tinting

I'm hungry:bbq:This burger is never gonna cook.

Car: 05 Wagon, stick and sunroof

Mods: Borla CBE, K&N drop-in, Cusco front strut bar, gold Oz Ultrleggeras w/ Yoko W4s, DIY chrome grill wing delete, DRL delete, debadged, hitch and rack (maybe both depending on how I'm feeling), Killer B delrin knob (no more towel in the car b/c the alum knob is freezing or burning up), DIY front lip (Lowe's, baby!), and a Graco Turbo Booster seat (if I can't upgrade, at least the kid gets a cool sounding seat.)

Car: 05 LGT 5MT BSM

Mod: OSE STG2, Crucial shorty DP, Cosworth panel filter, front Brembos, STI BBS rims, Bilstein GT revC with 1/2" butt spacers, extended armrest, cubby boost gauge

Loc: ABQ, NM

car: 08 LGT 5EAT DGM

mod: Cleared headlight,45% Tinted Windows, Gunsmoke Tail Tint Reverse cutout, R-Rev Grill,6000K HID, 3457AST bulbs, 9006 yellow Fog Bulbs, Interior CF Overlay, Roof/Trunk Gloss Black Vinyl, kartboy Exhaust Hangars, Rota Tarmac II 18x7.5 --> Switching to 17x8 Rota Torques later, Muteki Blue Lugnuts, Perrin Mid/Y, Prodrive Mufflers, Perrin LWC Pulley, racer X FMIC, 4454 Transmission cooler, Rallitek 5EAT Trans Mount Insert, ERZ Catted DP, K&N Short Ram Intake, AP-SUB-003, AP Stage 2 map Infamous1, Spec B Bilstein Struts, swift Wagon Springs, Butt shims --> switching to ISC coilovers, Kuhmo ASX Tires 225/40/18 --> switching to Dunlop Sig. 235/45/17

Car: 06 LGT 5MT

Mod: Sti intake manifold and tmic, Vf39, Perrin up, Greddy Evo 2 exhaust, K&N Typhoon Intake, GFB hybrid blowoff 50/50, Cobb ap 2, Kyowa racing 17" wheels, and tint of coarse. Coming soon when i have time to put it in, 2000 watt boss amp with 2 12" kenwoods in non ported enclosure.

Im sure theres more just cant think of it.

Car: Subaru Legacy GT Limited

Mods: None so far, just got mine today.

Have fun and be safe. I'm really glad I didn't have a turbo in my Subaru at 16, or I would probably have died like 7 times. See if you can talk your parents into some racing lessons. Seriously. Nothing like knowing how to handle a car when trouble finds you.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Have fun and be safe. I'm really glad I didn't have a turbo in my Subaru at 16, or I would probably have died like 7 times. See if you can talk your parents into some racing lessons. Seriously. Nothing like knowing how to handle a car when trouble finds you.

Yeah I'm glad I had quite a few slow moving vehicles to drive before the marauder and legacy. Miss the MPG of that dodge neon. Man I riced the hell out of that thing.

Thanks for the advice. I don't think the racing lessons will be necessary though, I have a few years of kart racing and lots of other driving experience under my belt already. Although I will keep it slow and safe and get lots of practice for a while till I get more familiar with the Legacy's handling. Hopefully, trouble won't find me for a while.

Car: 2008 Diamond Gray Metallic LGT 5eat

Mods:magnaflow cat back, perrin bov, panel filter no silencer, carbon bumper reflector covers, hid's, black rims, much more to come, only had it a week

2005 LGT 5MT OBP Sedan

18x8's, window spoiler, some more aesthetic pieces, kart boy short throw, Stage two + AVO intake next week!

This is my second turbo'd car, and second subaru. Wanted something a bit more mature than the bugeye...

Yeah I'm glad I had quite a few slow moving vehicles to drive before the marauder and legacy. Miss the MPG of that dodge neon. Man I riced the hell out of that thing.

for the legacy sake, dont rice it@!!!

2005 LGT 5MT OBP Sedan

18x8's, window spoiler, some more aesthetic pieces, kart boy short throw, Stage two + AVO intake next week!

This is my second turbo'd car, and second subaru. Wanted something a bit more mature than the bugeye...

lucky you, when I was 19, I'm still driving a scooter, didn't have any car until 22...

Archived