LegacyGT.com

Its going down.....BNR LGT vs.....

So if you've got enough money to not worry about blowing the engine, just get a bigger engine'd car and go from there.

Not an option right now. I blew the center diff on the R33 and it's not together right now, so the leggy is it.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why not just run c16 or q16?

Ill get tuned on whatever fuel i can find that will push huge hp and get me a W.

Where do I go about getting c16 or q16? I can order it online, but can i have it sent to my house or does it require a hazmat license of some sort?

Speed shops carry it and that's probably the easiest way to get it unless you're close to a dragstrip in which case, just wait for the next test and tune or open comp night. I checked VP's website and it looks like they want you to contact them for purchase info. Probably means no shipping due to hatmat and weight.

If the Shelby driver knows what he is doing and can get a halfway decent launch you're all going to get raped without lube. Even worse if he wises up and puts a set of drag radials on the back.

Don't even bother racing the Shelby from a roll, because you're going to get whipped.

Just watch out for the higher octane levels since they may contain lead or other metal in the fuel, which may be bad for your cat. No problem if you are running catless, but at some stage there may also be a limit in the ECU on how high the boost may get even without knocking so higher octane may not necessarily mean more boost.
453747.png

Its not on public property. Its classified as property that can be used by the public in general when authorized.

All Im going to do is pick a low traffic time and have it "de-authorized"

Honestly I have no desire to run e85 at this point, and while I could go out of my way to get it, I dont have enough injector to push it.....it would be more unusual for me to run e85 than to drop rear seats etc which I do from time to time.....

I probably will show up with 100oct tho. The audi is talking about running 100.

Been trying to think of ways you can win this... and can't :(

Bigger injectors, turbo, I don't know what else you have or don't have, but with a GT30R or equivalent in the stock location, and really high octane, you probably could win. Water/meth injection would help, not sure if you already have that...

Junk out of trunk, no washer reservoir fluid, 3 gallons of gas, lower the coolant level as far as you can safely, wear mesh shorts and a t-shirt and slippers...

I just think it would be worth the extra time and money to be able to win. A victory for soccer mom safety cars everywhere.

Good luck!

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

You will decimate all after you put about fifteen grand or more under the hood. If you have to, overnight some parts from Japan

:lol:

Fast and Furious reference in case you missed it

Throw a bottle of this in the tank for good measure

http://www.holley.com/data/products/pictures/large36-380.jpg

After you piss on the RX-8, convince him to buy one of BNR's turbo setups for it (Bryan replaces the Greddy turbo kit with his own turbo)

Bryan and I aren't too popular with that crowd right now. :D

I can't wait to hear the reaction from the overzealous RX-8 driver. Please report back with every single sylable he'll utter, because it will be entertaining. RX8 is a walkfest. Nay, it will downright be embarassment. I pulled on at least two back when I was running a shoddy Stage 2 tune unknowingly, pulling 6 degrees of timing and not hitting boost targets :lol:

I don't know why the Shelby is supposed to be magically fast. It'll trap 115-116 mph which is hardly out of the range of a well-modded Subaru. I'd wager my car is trapping about 114 on its break-in map (17 psi observed). 4-5 more psi and that car is toast. A tuned 20g car on high octane should be able to at least make it close.

Granted I'm running a larger turbo than a 20g. Oh, and forget weight reduction in my case -- my 300 lbs ruins any savings you could do to the car :D

Archived