LegacyGT.com

Wagon CBE Options

need bb

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...

I have the Borla cat back on my wagon and I really like it, it's pretty subdued for aftermarket exhaust.

It is resonated, it doesn't drone and is rather quiet until you put your foot into it.

This is a plus for me, but since it's sedan fitment only (hangers in the same spot) it hides itself pretty good behind the bumper.

No big chrome cams to tip anybody off, Suprise mofo!

Going thru the Express Lane tunnels WOT in 3rd gear sounds absolutely heavenly (lol Box)

Self proclaimed PNW Craiglist find of the day Champion, April 2014.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you take a picture of your car?

I am looking for cbe for my wagon.

I have the Borla cat back on my wagon and I really like it, it's pretty subdued for aftermarket exhaust.

It is resonated, it doesn't drone and is rather quiet until you put your foot into it.

This is a plus for me, but since it's sedan fitment only (hangers in the same spot) it hides itself pretty good behind the bumper.

No big chrome cams to tip anybody off, Suprise mofo!

Going thru the Express Lane tunnels WOT in 3rd gear sounds absolutely heavenly (lol Box)

• 1 year later...
I started this thread 4 years and I finally went with a catback. I gave up finding a quiet catback which fit the wagon and went with the SPTv2. The tips aren't as long as the OEM, but I was surprised that they were only an inch or two shorter. Even though the tips are shorter is looks fine. The catback sounds good and doesn't drone too badly on the highway.

• 1 month later...

Mufflers are ~3in shorter than the oem ones, they 'fit' but don't look right.

This is not a bolt in kit, I spent ~3hrs adjusting the pipe to get the flanges to mount.

I have invidia automatic catless downpipe, it might fit better with the oem flex joint.

• 1 month later...

Archived