Wicked Big Subaru Meet '05

WRC_Obsessed

Final Update!

In partnership with

Subaru of New England

and major sponsorship by

Cobb, Team O'Neil, ECUtek, & Turbo XS

Wicked Big Meet '05

Saturday June 11th @ Nashoba Valley Skiing in Westford, Ma.

(40 miles west of Boston)

Gates open @ 11:00AM

All Subarus welcome

Tickets are now only available at the gate day of event, and are $15.00

Entry and raffle tickets are cash only!

Entry fee includes: admission, meal ticket, one standard raffle ticket, and schwag bag, kids 8 and under are free (meals are limited, entry fee will be adjusted if meal tickets run out)

Day of event timeline:

11:00 Gates open (strict, except those preregistered for dent guy)

11:30 Continuous play of Sony's WRC coverage "Shakedown" starts

12:00 info sessions start (see below)

12:00 Food starts (at food tent)

3:00 Mustering of cars for group photo (shutter goes "click" at 3:45)

4:00 Raffle and awards start (>$5,000.00 in cash value)

5:00ish official event concludes

5:00 NVS lodge bar opens

Info sessions schedule:

12:00 Safe engine management tuning 101. By ECUtek/Ben Dagenais

1:00 Hi-performance engine building for the FHI/boxer platform. By Cobb/Christian Krahenbuhl

2:00 Getting to know the world of Rally and Rally-X. By Wazoo Racing/Tim Penasack or Bill Bacon

Vendors & sponsors include:

-Subaru of New England

-Cobb

-Team 'ONeil

-ECUtek

-Daddy's Sport Compact Performance

-Rallispec

-North Coast Subaru

-Dent Sport Garage

-KTR Performance

-TDC Tuning

-Hi-Rev Imports

-F1 Dyno

-Wazoo racing

-Triple Caution/Motul

-Perrin

-Kartboy

-PLTek

-Subie Sport magazine

-Crucial

-Mogan Segal Photography

-Wildcard Performance

-Oakos Automotive

-Dent King

-Mauros Motorsports

-Turbo XS

Sure to be a "wicked good time" for the whole family, bring; moms, dads, wives, and little Jr. (it will be a PG13 event)

Check out www.subarumeet.com for tickets and weekly updates on events, vendors, and prizes.

All vendor tables are sold!!!

But there is a wait list if someone backs out or doesn't pay up before June 3rd.......

Attendee rules and regulations on behavior:

First and foremost, this is a fun for the whole family event. And, we want everyone attending to have a wicked good time and look forward to subsequent NESIC meets. To achieve that, we intend to enforce WBM as a PG-13 event. By purchasing an event ticket you are agreeing to abide by the rules set below. Anyone who does not abide by the rules below, or partakes in; law breaking, horseplay, sexist, racist, or disrespectful behavior, will be asked to leave the event and premises without a refund.

-Gates open @ 11:00 (no early arrivals)

-Please understand if you choose to be part of the wicked big photo you will be blocked in for however long it takes to set up and shoot the photo (~1 hour)

-No alcohol during the event (the restaurant bar opens at 5:00)

-No illegal drugs or controlled substances

-No power braking, donuts, drifting, smoking or squealing of tires

-No pets (sorry)

-No nudity

-No hi-revving of engines (except under controlled event test conditions)

-No guns, weapons, or fireworks

-No attitude or hostility.

-No humping cars, car parts, or local livestock

-No vehicle maintenance or modifications

-No personal sales of goods (vendors only)

-No smoking in the vendor tent, food tent, or anywhere Nashoba Valley Ski Area forbids it.

-No littering (please use trash cans)

-No excessive swearing or raunchy language.

-While driving on Nashoba Valley Ski Area premises, do not exceed 20mph on entry roads, and do not exceed “walking speed” in parking and pedestrian areas.

Please respect the local speed limits. Local law enforcement will know about the meet. Please do not put yourself in a position of having to contribute to this small town’s tax base.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm, guessing by the thread title, location in somewhere in New England? :D

Good guess. :lol:

This is in central MA. We wanted the meet to be in a location that is pretty equal distance for anyone in New England.

This is also a location that close enough for Northern NJ and NY state so I expect to see people from there as well. :)

Westford, MA is not really in Central MA. It is more Northwest of Boston. Two towns to the east is Concord, MA and two towns to the north is Nashua, NH. If anybody needs help getting there, I can offer to help. I might be able to attend this meet if anybody wants to meet up. Just let me know.

So nobody wants to meet up huh?

Check over at NESIC, as it comes closer I'm sure there will be a large caravan going there. If not, I'l put one together over at NESIC and put a link here. Last year at NED on father's day we had apprximately 40 car, was pretty cool.

Rick

Check over at NESIC, as it comes closer I'm sure there will be a large caravan going there. If not, I'l put one together over at NESIC and put a link here. Last year at NED on father's day we had apprximately 40 car, was pretty cool.

Rick

Thanks.:)

At least somebody responded.

Finally, something close to home. Nashoba is about 20 minutes away. I will probably be there with my 99 GT LTD 30th sedan if I don't have my new 05 GT LTD by then. Rob M.

Archived