LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Subaru Meet '05

WRC_Obsessed

The meet organizers will have a better version but here is a preview of the official meet picture

vbgarage.php?do=getimage&id=336

Here are some board members, there is 3 blue sedans on the left and you can see the mirror of mine sticking out on the right

vbgarage.php?do=getimage&id=337

And here is why their picture should be better than mine. The let me on it but only when it was in the full down position. The crowd of people are the owners anxiously waiting to get back to their cars, it was over 90 degrees out

vbgarage.php?do=getimage&id=338

It was a great time!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definately a good event - it could have been a bit cooler, but I can't complain. I was the only one there with an Outback XT (except for the Nashua Subaru one). I was pretty surprised at that. I'm looking to upgrade my wheels/tires and it was a great place to see how certain wheels that I'm considering look on cars rather than on the web. I have about 50 pics of wheels to look through.

Speaking of wheels, did you guys see the WRX with 20" wheels. There was about a 1" sidewall - one pothole and toast!

Definately a good event - it could have been a bit cooler, but I can't complain. I was the only one there with an Outback XT (except for the Nashua Subaru one). I was pretty surprised at that. I'm looking to upgrade my wheels/tires and it was a great place to see how certain wheels that I'm considering look on cars rather than on the web. I have about 50 pics of wheels to look through.

Speaking of wheels, did you guys see the WRX with 20" wheels. There was about a 1" sidewall - one pothole and toast!

How about posting some pics!

disalex- good to meet you, and thanks for the pic of me and the other guy's rbp leggies. Did you see the sti genome cans that guy was sporting? I just spent spent $500 for my axle-back, and now know that I should've got them instead. Would have liked to have met Scans007, but had to settle for seeing his car. Looked great.

Excellent work on the satellite connectivity. These are amazin' times.

I wasn't expecting the meet to be that huge, for the next one we should all wear hats or t-shirts or something just to be able to find each other :)

Dang they had a way better camera angle! Actually my version is actually 3 photo's combined in order to get rid of the people and get all the cars in

It was sad that there were so few GT's there. There probably wasnt more than 10 to 12. About half sedan and wagons. I met a few GT owners. Beanboy and the owner of PLtek and his wife. Nice people. There was one or 2 others but I forgot to ask them if they post on this forum. Maybe next time like someone else suggested we could have something on to identify oursleves. Like "I'm one of the few and proud, I own a GT". It was hot as hell out there...I thought I might pass out. Most the GT's were from NH an MA. I'm from NY and I think I saw about 1 or 2 others with NY plates. Where are you guys at????????

Got Torque ?

Just got back from the lake house so I haven't had a chance to post. Nice to meet the other LGT owners. Got some good ideas. Got to hear the Borla catback w/ a stock DP...it was quiet! Not much louder than stock. I parked right behind Andy - red beast - and his 3.0 R...nice wheels.

However, the best part was when I WON THE CRUCIAL UP-PIPE IN THE RAFFLE:D :D :D :D !!!

Now, the big question...Anybody know if it fits the LGT or is it just for the WRX:confused: ? I believe it does, but am not sure.

Pics

That's my silver GT in the background of the first pic.

I wore my hat, but had to cut out around 2PM. I was lookin for hats or shirts.

Overall, I was pretty....wicked. :lol:

Do I hear a second for "Wicked Big Legacy Meet"?

Archived