LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Subaru Meet '05

WRC_Obsessed

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really starting to shape up. We have Subaru of New England as our partner and now we just signed COBB. They will be making a trip out to the East Coast for the event. We also have a number of other vendors that will be attending.

SubieSport has also agreed to send an editor out for an article.

Looking at the Nashoba website there is a Marriott 2 miles from the location. We are holding a meeting up there this week and have that on the topics to discuss.

Tickets are going to available for purchase this weekend. The prices will be announced at that time. I can assure you that they will be cheap. It was very important to us that we charge as little as possible to those attending. The tickets will be available for purchase online prior to the meet and day off. I would encourage you to purchase as early as possible. Day-of prices will be more expensive.

Looking at the Nashoba website there is a Marriott 2 miles from the location.

Two things:

There is another hotel right across the street from the Mariott called the Westford Regency, http://www.westfordregency.com/home.html if any of you are looking for a place to sleep overnight.

Also, there is a touchless car wash in front of the Mariott in case any of you want to do a quick detail on your vehicles before the Subaru Meet.

Ok so as of now we got:

1) Mike (godwhomismike)

2) Steve (scans007)

3) John D. (Jduke)

4) Brian G (subastyle)

5) Kevin (Kevskate99)

Come on - lets get more people. I'm driving up from NYC, I'm sure there are a lot more people here who are much closer. Lets make this a huge meet for us NorthEast guys.

- Mike

BTW, My name is Kevin... :) Your list looks a little off with just my screen name... haha

ok fixed :)

Ok so as of now we got:

1) Mike (godwhomismike)

2) Steve (scans007)

3) John D. (Jduke)

4) Brian G (subastyle)

5) Kevin (Kevskate99)

Come on - lets get more people. I'm driving up from NYC, I'm sure there are a lot more people here who are much closer. Lets make this a huge meet for us NorthEast guys.

- Mike

Archived