LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Subaru Meet '05

WRC_Obsessed

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, WRC_Obsesed...I ordered my tickets 10-12 days ago. When am I going to get them in the mail?

Tickets will not be mailed out.

We will have everything set up like Will Call for a concert. You will go to the pre-reg table at the gate, give your name and address, and you will be handed your tickets. Also not that if you are purchasing more than one ticket, the buyer is responsible for all tickets.

WRC_Obsessed, You think I have good chances of getting tickets the day of the event? How many tickets are available? Thanks.

John D.

Not sure on number of tickets at this point. But I can assure you that we will not be turning people away. :)

Yes. But not in the Legacy... a friend of mine and I are going up in my WRX; we'll be autocrossing at Devens on Sunday. And some friends of ours are following us in their STi... they're running at Devens on Sunday as well. Looking forward to both events.

Hey *subastyle where in VT are ya? Im planning on meeting up with a bunch of guys from NASIOC in Burlington area to caravan down... Let me know if you like to join us. Most are WRX/STi guys from my WRX days but I know a few LGT's will be there as well to drive down. Oh Im in Stowe and live in Hyde Park.

john D.

yea man im in colchester my buddy has a ej20tt leggy and i have aS u know a 2005 LGT sedan lowered wheels exhuast and a few other goodies hopefuilly will be in before it.,.we would love to meet up with u guys whattime?

Attendee rules and regulations on behavior:

First and foremost, this is a fun for the whole family event. And, we want everyone attending to have a wicked good time and look forward to subsequent NESIC meets. To achieve that, we intend to enforce WBM as a PG-13 event. By purchasing an event ticket you are agreeing to abide by the rules set below. Anyone who does not abide by the rules below, or partakes in; law breaking, horseplay, sexist, racist, or disrespectful behavior, will be asked to leave the event and premises without a refund.

-Gates open @ 11:00 (no early arrivals)

-Please understand if you choose to be part of the wicked big photo you will be blocked in for however long it takes to set up and shoot the photo (~1 hour)

-No alcohol during the event (the restaurant bar opens at 5:00)

-No illegal drugs or controlled substances

-No power braking, donuts, drifting, smoking or squealing of tires

-No pets (sorry)

-No nudity

-No hi-revving of engines (except under controlled event test conditions)

-No guns, weapons, or fireworks

-No attitude or hostility.

-No humping cars, car parts, or local livestock

-No vehicle maintenance or modifications

-No personal sales of goods (vendors only)

-No smoking in the vendor tent, food tent, or anywhere Nashoba Valley Ski Area forbids it.

-No littering (please use trash cans)

-No excessive swearing or raunchy language.

-While driving on Nashoba Valley Ski Area premises, do not exceed 20mph on entry roads, and do not exceed “walking speed” in parking and pedestrian areas.

Please respect the local speed limits. Local law enforcement will know about the meet. Please do not put yourself in a position of having to contribute to this small town’s tax base.

Also updated first post.

Man I want to go but I am so sick of driving (GASP!...I know) but I have spent the better part of 4hrs a day for the past 7days in a car. I am becoming delirious. Was working in NH last weekend and have been to Boston every day this week, and tomorrow I am at the State House for an event. So I am out unless any one from the Cape wants some company on the way up?

Man I want to go but I am so sick of driving (GASP!...I know) but I have spent the better part of 4hrs a day for the past 7days in a car. I am becoming delirious. Was working in NH last weekend and have been to Boston every day this week, and tomorrow I am at the State House for an event. So I am out unless any one from the Cape wants some company on the way up?

Ask over at Nasioc I'm sure someone will be up for some company, you DO NOT want to misss this :woowoo:

-No nudity

-No humping cars, car parts, or local livestock

No excessive swearing or raunchy language.

-No illegal drugs or controlled substances

im out to lol :)

so i take it we are meeting at bestbuy at 7:30 jhon D??

Archived