LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Subaru Meet '05

WRC_Obsessed

$10 will get you the following:

This meet is going to be a lot more than a parking lot with cars and people hanging out.

Subaru of New England is going to be there as a meet partner with a number of cars, including some specialty cars that are rarely seen. COBB has also signed on as a major sponsor and will be flying out to the event. We are planning on having a number of info sessions put on by vendors on such topics as engine mgmt, motorsports, future/past cars, etc. There will be a large raffle during the event. Each of the vendors that sign on will be providing product for the raffle. The entire event will be catered with a large BBQ. We will also have a large group photo which will most likely end up in Subiesport magazine since they have committed to sending an editor out to write up an article on the event. There will be DJs spinning as well.

The following vendors have agreed to attend:

-SoNE (partner)

-COBB (major sponsor)

-Dent Sport

-Daddy's

-Rallispec (will bring their rally car as long as it survives the rally the weekend prior)

-Kartboy

-Crucial

-TDC Tuning

-Subiesport

Each of these vendors will be providing product for the raffle. We have more vendors signing up each day and we will be updating http://www.subarumeet.com .

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now we got:

1) Mike (godwhomismike)

2) Steve (scans007)

3) John D. (Jduke)

4) Brian G (subastyle)

5) Kevin (Kevskate99)

6) (doogdog)

Come on - lets go!!!! It's a Saturday, a month from now. It's not like these weekday meets where we can't go to due to work. I'm driving up from NYC, and still deciding who to take.

Lets make this the largest Subaru meet in the NorthEast for 2005.

- Mike

Alright people, we're less than 3 weeks from this wicked awesome event. PONY UP THE $10 AND BUY YOUR TICKETS ALREADY!!! I'll be there with my '05 2.5GT and a friend and his '99 Impreza 2.5RS coupe. I got mine last week after speaking w/ Niall (couldn't get to the ticket link from work - filters!) and he said over 90 ticksts had been advanced purchased. He was happy with that number, but I thought it was a little low considering the vendors he has lined up:

COBB

DSG

Daddy's

RalliSpec

TDC Tuning

KTR Performance

Hi Rev Imports

Kartboy

SubieSport

PLTek

Perrin

Crucial

Primitive

It's a who's who of Subaru aftermarket suppliers, soooooo

BUY YOUR TICKETS AND GET OTHERS TO BUY AS WELL!!!

Thank you.:)

Current list of vendors:

Subaru of New England

COBB

Team O'Neil Rally School

Dent Sport Garage

Daddy's

Rallispec

TDC Tuning

KTR Performance

Hi Rev Imports

ECUTEK

Wazoo Racing

Kartboy

Subiesport

PLTek

Perrin

Crucial

Morgan Segal Photography

Primitive

Tickets still available!! :D

Last call for pre-event ticket sales!!!

Online advanced sales of tickets for $10.00 will end Friday the 27th @ midnight. After that, tickets will only be available, day of, at the event.

Big thanks to everyone who prepurchased. To date we have sold ~140 tickets. This is going to be an awesome meet!

Archived