LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Subaru Meet '05

WRC_Obsessed

anyone caravaning from the Boston area? If so, what time are you meeting up?

I'm getting my oil changed at Planet Subaru in Hanover at 10am and would like to join a caravan.

Thanks.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

subastyle im actually going to meet up in Randolph, makes more sense driving wise for me, But Yes there will be a few 3-4 cars meeting in Best Buy lot in Burlington at 7:15- 7:30, then they will pick me and few other up in Randolph at 8:30.

John D.

Hey guys, just scanned threw the entire thread and noticed people asking about caravans from different areas check out the NASIOC, NESIC section, sticky at the top for the WMB, or follow the link. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770779

Plenty of people going from different spots. I'll be headin up with the western mass crew since I'm in chicopee/wilbraham. Scans007, you should join us if you haven't already. :D

For all those that pre-registered and paid, you should have received your e-mail by now. If you didn't, check your SPAM folder if you have one. Another reason that you may have not is that there were a few that looked like they have spoofed e-mail addresses (and some of you have real weird ones). So they were sent to what people used to sign up.

If someone else bought/paid for your tickets, it would be obvious that we don't have your e-mail address. Check with whoever paid for them, they are the ones responsible for making sure you get your tickets.

If you have any questions regarding your registration, please feel free to e-mail registration@subarumeet.com. (If you PM me here or respond to this using the e-mail link in the forum software, you WILL NOT get a response until Monday.)

More details coming soon!

No personal sales... ah shucks. Had a sweet set of Black racing rims in bronze with brand new (less than 1000miles) cooper 2xs summer tires. Oh well glad I found out now. I was only going to bring one, but now I dont have to worry about it. See ya'll tomorrow!

John D.

No personal sales... ah shucks. Had a sweet set of Black racing rims in bronze with brand new (less than 1000miles) cooper 2xs summer tires. Oh well.

That doesn't mean you can't sell them "Around" the area.....LOL.

Look'n better that I'm gonna make it, and roped in my buddy that just got a LGT wagon...fun stuff....

Right... this isn't a swap meet. :)

If you pre-arranged for someone to buy them and take them at the meet, then that's not a big thing... it's a perfect place for the exchange. But putting a sign on them 'for sale' is what we wish to avoid. :)

--kC

Yea thats what I planned on... I was just going to bring one rim and tire, and leave it in my trunk with a for sale sign.... Again thanks for saving me the trouble. Id rather not have to deal with it anyhow, just though of it as a good opportunity.

I'm posting live from the meet! There are way more people here than expected! Must be over 400 subies. I've only seen a couple of Legacy GT's though and haven't run into to any of the owners! We should have worn hats or something

Archived