LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Subaru Meet '05

WRC_Obsessed

Awesome...it was a good time, I wish I could've stuck around longer I had so much to do and was only there for like an hour.......tear

And I wish my Eyelids only cost $20 lol....paintings the easy part, if you've already casted it. And idea, bring them somewhere, have them mold them, sell them for 120 bucks a pair...... :D

thats a good idea, I'm sanding my last one right now.... I think I'll make a post and see if there would be an interest. I'll have to figure out the casting and stuff, but might be worth it.... I've spent about 8 hours on it now... so its been time consuming :cool:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We thought it cool to keep the rbp leggies together- each one was unique. Kevin's had the grill and towbar, Sportwagon (Marc?) had the sti cans and wheels, I had spats and rice cans-which sound good to my amateur ears. I thought the sti cans sounded really good- quieter than mine, and more bass in the mix. Great to see everbody.

Looks like I've got some catching up to....18pgs worth of post!! Regardless, had tons of fun at the meet and it was great to finally be able to talk to some others with legacy's and bounce ideas back and forth and see what everyone had done. Nice meeting everyone and chatting, look forward to seeing everyone around and seeing/hearing what you have done. :D

Looks like I've got some catching up to....18pgs worth of post!! Regardless, had tons of fun at the meet and it was great to finally be able to talk to some others with legacy's and bounce ideas back and forth and see what everyone had done. Nice meeting everyone and chatting, look forward to seeing everyone around and seeing/hearing what you have done. :D

Nice to meet you too!

-Mark

• 3 months later...
Event's over, dude. Time to start getting ready for next year's. Hey, we got a year to mod our cars as much as the STI and WRX guys :) .

Yea I have some big plans for my car should be able to get to most of it done this winter. Up and down pipe is first on the list then suspension, and that should do it. Contemplating a full turbo back system, but not sure what will work for me want to keep it kinda toned down on the noise side of things. It will put me at about 305hp w/345lb-ft. Should be able to at least hang with a stock STi.

Yea I have some big plans for my car should be able to get to most of it done this winter. Up and down pipe is first on the list then suspension, and that should do it. Contemplating a full turbo back system, but not sure what will work for me want to keep it kinda toned down on the noise side of things. It will put me at about 305hp w/345lb-ft. Should be able to at least hang with a stock STi.

With my upgraded Up/dp/TMIC/CBE with a custom tune put down 252/330whp, you'll need a bigger turbo to hit the 300whp mark :p (which I will be next week)

Next years, we'll be the cars everyones look'n at........WRX/STi who??

yea thats actually Cobbs estimate at the crank... not whp. Still pretty fast though, enought for me, not sure if I want to get into larger turbo/IC, etc just yet. But I like to leave my options open.

Archived