LegacyGT.com

Warning, Sexy When Wet ;D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha, how did I miss this? All I can say is the following (this applies mostly to everyone):

I. I despise people who cannot type normal sentences. People who will write a paragraph with no periods, capitals, or any other punctuation and expect other people to sit there and decipher what they were trying to say annoy me to NO END. Same with people who don't know the difference between their, there and they're, your, you're etc...

II. As soon as I saw that picture in this thread, I knew it was going to turn into a shit-fest. If you are edumacated enough about the internetz, you should know that anything remotely NSFW should include "NSFW" or "kind of NSFW" in the thread title. Otherwise you are asking for trouble.

III. Shit-talking the mods is just plain dumb, as you will probably just get banned. If you can intelligently argue with them, though, and they ban you, then they're just dicks and you probably want to avoid that forum anyway.

IV. Dudeonacouch, I do agree with your grammar-nazi sentiment (see article I above) but I think that somewhere around page 2 it turned into you just being a bit of an ass and annoying. No need to take it to the XTREME!!!

V. I've found, as a general rule, that the number of curse words in someones post is inversely proportional to their IQ. You will not get anywhere calling someone a ****, or a dick, or a pussy or saying **** you and you are an asshole, etc... It just makes it look like you have no intelligent argument to make.

VI. Outback bumpers on a Legacy look weird. So STOP STEALING THEM BECAUSE I NEED A NEW ONE AND MY CAR IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE IT!!11!!111!

VI. Outback bumpers on a Legacy look weird. So STOP STEALING THEM BECAUSE I NEED A NEW ONE AND MY CAR IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE IT!!11!!111!

well, everyone else seems to like it but i really don't, i grabbed the bumper off a legacy like mine from a salvage yard only cause i needed the support frame off of it.

I think without the fogs in there it looks odd, and I do like the tough look (which is why I like this Outback series more than the newer ones) but on a legacy, where the rest of the car is not exactly geared for the tough look, it's maybe a bit disproportionate. It honestly doesn't look THAT bad though, and I mean the stock bumper isn't anything to drool over anyway...

After reading this thread and everyone getting involved and making a big stink out of it. The nicest thing I can say is wow. Regardless if the OP punctuation/grammar is shit, how about enjoy the topic in general with the added humor of a NSFW pic?? Also If you're not a 2nd gen owner then why bother coming into our forum to start/fuel shit?

well, everyone else seems to like it but i really don't, i grabbed the bumper off a legacy like mine from a salvage yard only cause i needed the support frame off of it.

Anyways, I like the outback bumper a lot I have 1 sitting here for weeks along with my RFRB grill and hella 500s. I just don't like putting on body pieces that are not painted but I'm dying to just throw them on.

I just read this whole thread. If you don't have a 2nd gen Legacy... What are you doing in the "2nd Gen Forum" and specifically in this thread?

Also, I like proper grammar and punctuation but is it a deal breaker? No.

The two people who are fueling this thread the most, HipsterDoofus and dudeonthecouch, do you even have 2nd gen Legacy? We can't tell because you either didn't put years in for your cars or you put in stupid stuff that no one cares about.

Also, I'm not a fan of the Outback bumper on the Legacy GT's but hey, it is person preference so whatever floats your boat.

I'm not trying to make a big deal of anything but I get really tired of coming into a thread and having to deal with people that have to argue about stuff that isn't even related to our cars. Most people in the 2nd gen part of the forum are proud of their cars and we love to talk about them. The people that do tend to fuel arguments in OUR (2ND GEN OWNERS) part of this website are people that don't even own a car in between the years specified on the main page.

So I just took a at this forum. Are we really turning into NASIOC? Cause if I wanted that kind of BS I would go there. Grammar Police? What the....hell?

And also 2nd gens probably have the best body style other then the 4th gen? I cannot stand the look of the 3rd gens and the 5th gens? Have a wide body like a Camry.

Regardless of what generation of a Legacy we own. We do all own a Legacy and a Subaru at that. No?

Archived