LegacyGT.com

Warning, Sexy When Wet ;D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try 20 year old on my Black Berry 8330 Curve sir.

No flip here. Seems like I'm the only one out of us three that acts even remotely close to mature. "Would a fork be overkill for your cocktail weenie?". Real mature.

"Methinks a toothpick would be overkill." Again, real mature guys.

This thread is ruined.

Show me where I did either of those things, please. I said nothing bad or negative about the moderators. Report it, I don't care. Maybe they will read all this worthless content and remove you from the site completely.

See, mods are abusing their powers when they don't like what we have to say. we have the right to say what ever the **** we want.

I'm not sure who "we'' is but i will tell you that no, you do not have the right to say whatever you want. If you feel the need to test your rights here please do but don't cry when it doesn't work out the way you want it to.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

I'm not sure who "we'' is but i will tell you that no, you do not have the right to say whatever you want. If you feel the need to test your rights here please do but don't cry when it doesn't work out the way you want it to.

+1

People don't get to spew nonsense and dribble on this forum and stay around long.

Learn from the last couple of pages. Last longer than Monday.

Archived