LegacyGT.com

Warning, Sexy When Wet ;D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're not idiots, but i do have to say, the next 3 Subaru generations are assholes cause they think they have better cars than us. ;D

:orly:

exhibit A:

OH SHIT!!! HA HA the Exhaust shot would be amazing tho:spin: :lol:

IM SOOOOO DIGGING THAT BUMPER!!!!!!!!!! :wub: I WANT AN OUTBACK FRONT BUMPER SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

All the local junk yards don't have a single Subaru in them..... Much less an 95-99 Outback....

Anyone have a 95-99 Outback front bumper laying around they would sell??

I would love you forever.........

-Ben

exhibit B:

Where are you located at? I would be willing 2 trade you bumpers plus some cash if your not 2 far away. If not, I can wait and pay 2 get it shipped :) lol

Let me know.

-Ben

exhibit C:

like the look of the outback bumper! that's a sexy car, also digging the hood clips. I know you have them on there because you need them haha, but they add something unique that you never see around anymore.

exhibit D:

Ha ha I wanna do an outback front bumper and get a Legacy L scoop-less hood and DIY a wrx scoop on it, then have a ralliTEK style light bar with 2 Hella 500's and 2 500FF's and 2 hella 500's in the outback fog light holes, all in 3000k hid (golden-yellow) (I wanna light up the mo-fo world!! They will all be on switches and I will not blind all oncoming traffic, they will only be on when I'm all alone on the country backroads that are my home) and storm trooper that bish out! (White car with everything else blacked out, like a storm trooper) slammed on some staggered 18x9 +32 front and 18x9.5 +20 rear with a 3.5" lip, riding on coilovers :)

talk about the sex!

(Can you tell by the wheel fitment choice I grew up on Nissan 240's?) Ha ha it can be done!! Don't hate! Lol

xhibit E:

http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/public/140307/xhibit.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/SayingSorry1988/stfu.jpg

The picture says it all, but seriously, I can do punctuation if i wanted to but this is the net so i could careless. Don't abuse your mod powers.

You open yourself up to being on a watch list by posting a nude girl in a shower with star pasties on her tits, and you think I'm being hard on you?

Frankly I don't think you could post a coherent sentence with proper punctuation if your life depended on it. Prove me wrong.

Also, you don't help other 'Older Legacy' forum members any good when you type like a 14 year old sitting on the bus using your slider phone and throw the word 'lol' in to every 5th spot like it's supposed to replace a period.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLOOOOLLLLOLOLOL.

(See, it's just not that cool.)

Also, you don't help other 'Older Legacy' forum members

Am i considered an "Older Legacy" forum member?

btw I do need some help maybe the 14 year old could come by and mow my lawn.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Can't say she was nude since you didn't see anything, no nipples ,or pussy, oh i mean vagina since pussy may be a little to hardcore for you unless you're gay but you shouldn't take your gayness out on everyone else. I don't even know why you even bothered bringing up the picture when i didn't even say anything about it after you deleted it but the punctuation bullshit was annoying. Do you go around bitching about everyone's punctuation? As long as it spelled correct, it shouldn't be a problem.

By the way, this "LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLOOOOLLLLOLOLOL." just makes you look like a bigger idiot than our punctuation, but go head, put me on your watch list, i don't really care since it was a harmless picture.

Am i considered an "Older Legacy" forum member?

btw I do need some help maybe the 14 year old could come by and mow my lawn.

and give you a fresh change i think your overdue... hey, you know what they say...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kYqIYBWF3NM/SwwCRpXdjuI/AAAAAAAAAhw/X2VP_jFxEdo/s400/depends.jpghhh

Ha! That's even worse than army bitches, man go play in the water.

I was in the Army so does this mean you're calling me a bitch?

It would be in your best interest to show some respect for anyone in the armed services. If you have nothing nice to say about the military or it's personnel then please don't say anything at all.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Another thread gone to hell. Awesome.

This kinda flame-war-type-mess is what's wrong with forums now.

What was the point in even mentioning the fact that he uses "Lol," or "I'm making your state look bad?" I mean, really?

What could you have possibly gained from that?

Another thing, how, exactly, am I making NC look bad? I used caps and more than one of the same letter to express how much I love the Outback front end. That's what you do when you type; because tone and exclamation cannot be read, so you have to actually show it.

We are not typing mid-term papers or resumes here; we are chatting about what we love: cars.

This place is becoming Honda-tech more and more every day.

If you don't like me being in the same state as you, I suggest you grow up a bit, or relocate. It's your choice.

-Ben

fixt. (for the most part)

Archived