LegacyGT.com

Warning, Sexy When Wet ;D

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/SayingSorry1988/sexywhenwet001.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/SayingSorry1988/sexywhenwet002.jpg

i decided to put my badge on for now until i can order a certain one i want i saw on ebay and also guys im now wingless and i love it ;D its for sale btw asking $60 im in spring hill, fl if ure close by or u can figure out the shipping

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH SHIT!!! HA HA the Exhaust shot would be amazing tho:spin: :lol:

IM SOOOOO DIGGING THAT BUMPER!!!!!!!!!! :wub: I WANT AN OUTBACK FRONT BUMPER SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

All the local junk yards don't have a single Subaru in them..... Much less an 95-99 Outback....

Anyone have a 95-99 Outback front bumper laying around they would sell??

I would love you forever.........

-Ben

like the look of the outback bumper! that's a sexy car, also digging the hood clips. I know you have them on there because you need them haha, but they add something unique that you never see around anymore.

Ha ha I wanna do an outback front bumper and get a Legacy L scoop-less hood and DIY a wrx scoop on it, then have a ralliTEK style light bar with 2 Hella 500's and 2 500FF's and 2 hella 500's in the outback fog light holes, all in 3000k hid (golden-yellow) (I wanna light up the mo-fo world!! They will all be on switches and I will not blind all oncoming traffic, they will only be on when I'm all alone on the country backroads that are my home) and storm trooper that bish out! (White car with everything else blacked out, like a storm trooper) slammed on some staggered 18x9 +32 front and 18x9.5 +20 rear with a 3.5" lip, riding on coilovers :)

talk about the sex!

(Can you tell by the wheel fitment choice I grew up on Nissan 240's?) Ha ha it can be done!! Don't hate! Lol

if i could score a scoop-less hood, i'd be happy lol i wanted a wrx scoop for awhile just no money to play with, i live off SSI so i dont get much which is why im trying to sell my GT wing and my GT rims, i may fix up the rims and paint them gold then maybe someone will buy them >.> the curbing isnt bad just dont wanna fix it lol and i love the rims i have on it

Archived