LegacyGT.com

Warning, Sexy When Wet ;D

And another thread gone to hell. Awesome.

This kinda flame wars type mess is what's wrong with forums now.

What was the point in even mentioning the fact that he uses "Lol" or that "I'm making your state look bad" I mean really?

What could you possibly have gained from that?

Another thing, how exactly am I making NC look bad? I used caps and more than one of the same letter to express how much I love the outback front end. That's what you do when you type, because tone, and exclamation cannot be read, so you have to actually show it.

We are not typing mid-term papers or resumes here, we are chatting about what we love, cars.

This place is becoming Honda-tech more and more every day.

If you don't like me in the same state as you, I suggest you grow up a bit, or re-locate. Its your choice.

Also, I have a lot of respect for everyone serving in our armed forces, thank you for all you do. It does not give you the right to be an ass though.

-Ben

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was in the Army so does this mean you're calling me a bitch?

It would be in your best interest to show some respect for anyone in the armed services. If you have nothing nice to say about the military or it's personnel then please don't say anything at all.

I have respect for Marines, about it.

"The government shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or of the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and petition their government for a redress of grievances."

"The government shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or of the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and petition their government for a redress of grievances."

stop googling

Lack of sentence structure? You replaced a few commas with semi-colons and added a few hyphens. The structure was there. I don't have to prove anything to you. You will always be an ass, no matter what I say.

Archived