LegacyGT.com

When is the new 2010 LGT Spec B coming?

redstriker

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would but B4SOA would make the site take them down since he's watching out for SOA's best interest and protecting future model info. It's really important to tell people on here that better things are coming but to not go into detail about it. It shows how much power someone has on the internet. Makes people feel special if others blindly follow their advice yet have nothing to go on for said advice.
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I would but B4SOA would make the site take them down since he's watching out for SOA's best interest and protecting future model info. It's really important to tell people on here that better things are coming but to not go into detail about it. It shows how much power someone has on the internet. Makes people feel special if others blindly follow their advice yet have nothing to go on for said advice.

I was told in confidence... so it will remain in confidence... simple as that. Don't get your panties in bunch

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm looking to purchase an 09 Wrx sedan for my next vehicle. I really don't much difference with performance and handling between Wrx and Sti. Can use the extra money saved for modifications.

Mickey... wait until the next model year before you buy either... otherwise you're going to kick yourself.

2011 STI sedan.

More than that...

if you buy any of them... you'll be sad w/ the next model year... wrx included

Yeah, strict confidence really pays off when someone tells you something. Good job, no really, nice job there. Why do you bring this kind of attention on here to an enthusiast site and then act like a complete ass when people ask you for proof, info, or any sort of follow-up? What's your deal? Share the shit or STFU already. :rolleyes:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Yeah, strict confidence really pays off when someone tells you something. Good job, no really, nice job there. Why do you bring this kind of attention on here to an enthusiast site and then act like a complete ass when people ask you for proof, info, or any sort of follow-up? What's your deal? Share the shit or STFU already. :rolleyes:

umad

I was simply giving Mickey advice. The purpose was not to tease. You don't have to believe me. I don't have anything to prove nor do I seek approval. If you thought I was full of shit you wouldn't be giving me grief over it right now, now would you?:cool: You're right though... next time I'll send a pm instead of making a public statement.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If I make it into your table conversation, it sounds like you are the one with a problem dealing with a largely anonymous internet forum. Don't know what to tell you.

But if you told someone you'd keep their secret, even alluding to it here is poor form, as a lack of discretion, and if it were me, would be grounds for me not telling you anything anymore.

and teasing information without following up is just stupid. If you can't tell someone what to wait for, it is dubious as to why one should wait for it.

If it is such a big secret, you should have kept it better, or someone should have known better than to trust you with it.

If it is not that big of a secret, then Subaru needs to let people know what their upcoming products are going to be. Most companies who want to entice future sales do have a method to officially 'tease' their new products coming up.

Either that, or you actually are SOA-bot... and still indiscreet.

If I make it into your table conversation, it sounds like you are the one with a problem dealing with a largely anonymous internet forum. Don't know what to tell you.

But if you told someone you'd keep their secret, even alluding to it here is poor form, as a lack of discretion, and if it were me, would be grounds for me not telling you anything anymore.

and teasing information without following up is just stupid. If you can't tell someone what to wait for, it is dubious as to why one should wait for it.

If it is such a big secret, you should have kept it better, or someone should have known better than to trust you with it.

If it is not that big of a secret, then Subaru needs to let people know what their upcoming products are going to be. Most companies who want to entice future sales do have a method to officially 'tease' their new products coming up.

Either that, or you actually are SOA-bot... and still indiscreet.

:lol::lol::lol: full... of... it...

For the record, if you read my post, I said share the shit not that you, B4SOA, were full of it. :) Share it or stfu to be precise. ;)

I choose life!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I choose life!

Thank you for the heads-up.......and btw......I don't have a problem with what you posted. You are obviously allowed to alude to----but not fully disclose......imho that Is discreet.

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

If the B4's post is in reference to an improvement being made across the model lines, I would guess that all new power plants in 2011 will benefit from direct injection. This means an increase in fuel economny, power, and torque of between 10 and 20 percent, along with a fatter power band. I know DI is in the works, but when will it make its debut in a Subaru Boxer?

Archived