LegacyGT.com

When is the new 2010 LGT Spec B coming?

redstriker

Well hold on to your horses then!!! :eek: Sources tell me that they are doing something new with something in regards to the something line. I'd tell you more... but it was in strict confidence. :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was told in confidence... so it will remain in confidence... simple as that. Don't get your panties in bunch

Am I the only one that understood this comment? Clearly what he means is just relax and look somewhere other than Subaru for your next car. That way you wont have your panties in a bunch with more Subaru over promises and then under delivery. ;)

Am I the only one that understood this comment? Clearly what he means is just relax and look somewhere other than Subaru for your next car. That way you wont have your panties in a bunch with more Subaru over promises and then under delivery. ;)

I don't know captainhook......I give B4 the benefit of doubt......maybe there really is a golden chariot in the works and he was trying to keep an LGT.com bud from making a grave mistake......you have to admit its possible. The world of marketing is very strange to me....but isn't there a possibility that Subaru wants to create a little ground stir / mystery ? I think so and I hope so......... If , eventually nothing great happens.......so what?

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

I don't know captainhook......I give B4 the benefit of doubt......maybe there really is a golden chariot in the works and he was trying to keep an LGT.com bud from making a grave mistake......you have to admit its possible. The world of marketing is very strange to me....but isn't there a possibility that Subaru wants to create a little ground stir / mystery ? I think so and I hope so......... If , eventually nothing great happens.......so what?

Thanks for the vote of confidence brooklynboy. I doubt LegGTLT doubts that I'm privy to something real. He'd rather I let tell what it is or not have said anything at all.

pay no attention to captainhook. efforts in trolling 101. :rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No I didn't! :lol: If I posted some unfound rumor on Nasioc they'd delete the post and give me a warning even in the N&R section. It's their rules now. If it was a confirmed rumor from inside then SOA Blog would have it removed by force like they have other things on there. So, when it's hidden in the LGT one no one cares. I was just fishing for info on the LGT and figued like I said maybe the inside sources switched sites. :D

So we're being told on LGT.com that big things are coming to the WRX line for 2011, any word on the 2011 LGT here? Thought maybe each site had switched their insiders or something. :lol: Didn't want to piss mods off in the N&R section by asking a non-Impreza question. :)
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

:lol: Thanks, I find that most people get my sense of humor! All I did was ask a simple question to an obvious statement. You're the one who got all butt hurt about sharing the info. :iam: Don't feel bad, your rep is still oustanding on here so you have no worries. :) SOA4LIFE baby!!! :lol:

No I didn't! :lol: If I posted some unfound rumor on Nasioc they'd delete the post and give me a warning even in the N&R section. It's their rules now. If it was a confirmed rumor from inside then SOA Blog would have it removed by force like they have other things on there. So, when it's hidden in the LGT one no one cares. I was just fishing for info on the LGT and figued like I said maybe the inside sources switched sites. :D

Sooo.......since they DIDN'T remove your post.....what B4 said is (omg!).......true and not "unfound"??? :):):)

:lol: Thanks, I find that most people get my sense of humor! All I did was ask a simple question to an obvious statement. You're the one who got all butt hurt about sharing the info. :iam: Don't feel bad, your rep is still oustanding on here so you have no worries. :) SOA4LIFE baby!!! :lol:

I didn't get butt hurt... you did. "TELL ME, TELL ME NAO!!!!!!!"

SOA 4 life? Old Joke is Old.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No, I just requested that you tell what you're alluding to rather than being a little richard about it. :) Why allude to it and then sit there saying, "Nooo! It's my info! It's super secret." I just don't get your attention grab. That's all. You have all these "sources" inside yet you never actually post anything source worthy. Why even talk about it? :iam: Sorry I feel that way but I just don't get your approach.

Brooklyn- Unfortunately, we don't know. Read the first part and the second part. Without a source listing (thus unfounded to them) they would delete it, if it was confirmed they would also delete it. So we really don't know which it is or if they just haven't found it since it's posted in the 2010 LGT thread. :)

No, I just requested that you tell what you're alluding to rather than being a little richard about it. :) Why allude to it and then sit there saying, "Nooo! It's my info! It's super secret." I just don't get your attention grab. That's all. You have all these "sources" inside yet you never actually post anything source worthy. Why even talk about it? :iam: Sorry I feel that way but I just don't get your approach.

Brooklyn- Unfortunately, we don't know. Read the first part and the second part. Without a source listing (thus unfounded to them) they would delete it, if it was confirmed they would also delete it. So we really don't know which it is or if they just haven't found it since it's posted in the 2010 LGT thread. :)

OK.....understood. Just needed a little clarification. :)

I obviously didn't post with the intention of teasing. If that were the case I would have made my own rumor thread. I was simply giving a courtesy heads up to a fellow member. You asked me to divulge more and I said no. I DID confirm your STI Sedan comment. It's like saying the conversationally saying the word "treat" to another person in front of a dog and the dog misinterprets it to mean he's getting a treat and begins begging, whining, and barking for it.

I've posted several things whether you remember or not is on you.

To confirm things even more (or make it worse, depending on how optimistic you are) The 07 Spec B will mos def be in Diamond Gray Metallic with a black and blue leather (Imagine a STi interior only all leather) Plus the 6speed is a 100% confirm. It WILL be even more limited then the 06 and no full production model. As far as more power, thats unknown. If there smart they would add more power to "keep up" with the mazdaspeed 6. I know all this because i'm a sales rep at a subaru dealer and our subi rep was in here last wednesday.

Two-tone leather? That sounds nasty. Now if it was the alcantara leather combo, I would be into it.

Curious as to why they went from the spec. B silver to diamond gray metallic and didnt offer other options. Not surprised they are limiting spec Bs, if this year was any indication, they will have 06 spec.Bs left over way into 07 :iam::icon_bigg

a little bird told me it's not all leather... it's black leather bolsters with blue alacantra inserts.

MY Man!!! :icon_bigg

VDC should at least be an option on Turbocharged models

another little bird told me this is happening for '07 automatics and '07 spec.B

So much for our "insider info" on the turbo version. I think UncleMatt is going to commit Hari Kari :lol:

There is a turbo version as well. I imagine SOA wanted to showcase what's new... which is the 3.6l... and also get an opinion of the actual car. A lot of women don't like hoodscoops.

News:

2010 Legacy - September 2009 Release, 2.5, 2.5-Turbo, 3.6 engines, MT & CVT available depending on engine.

2010 Outback - October 2009 Release, 2.5 & 3.6 engines, MT & CVT available depending on engine.

Concept car shown at the auto shows was close, same size & floorplan as the real car, tho the real car is not as bulky, but it is larger than the curent car.

I don't think Opie's info is accurate. It for sure is missing the 5EAT for the H6. I heard both cars will be showing up July/August.

So we have TWO inside sources and both say the other is wrong. :lol: This should be fun to see this one shake out. :lol:

I don't think Opie has said I was wrong. I did say Opie was off on his 5EAT information and he has since corrected it. I think the only point of contention (other than the diesel issue) is the release date for Outback and Legacy. After Opie's last statement... I'm guessing that whoever he spoke to is talking about advertising launches and not when the cars will hit the dealers.

There are more but those were search terms I remembered.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Congrats B4! I'm glad you've confirmed some interior design aspects and engine combos before. Really, that is cool stuff. :) That's nothing to hold over a purchase though and I guess just like most people I'd really like to know what the hell is so important in the next lineup. So shoot me for that. ;) Can't you just drop "a little birdy told me" statement again? :lol:

And I'm truely sorry you missed me so much this weekend you had to PM me about it, I guess I have a life and do stuff over the weekends. :lol:

isn't it about time for Subaru to be announcing products for next year? Everyone else is starting to announce next year's product, and showing some concepts...

We've only seen the Hybrid Tourer, which is probably about as likely to arrive as the B11S, B9 Scrambler, and B5-TPH concepts before it. As in not at all.

Lets see some new stuff, Subaru!

It is about darn time that the Subaru version of the FT-86 coupe project comes to light, in near production trim.

And please make it at least as attractive to look at, as it is competent to drive. And we know how competently Subaru's drive, so this is going to have to be a looker!

C'mon...

You know that was not a rant. You've seen, and been the target of my rants before. That was a 5-line comment.

And this thread is titled with a question about subaru bringing new products.. and you yourself have been alluding to things you won't otherwise divulge. Then you talk to me about being "off topic?" If anything, you further brought up the topic of future subaru products.

And it is a bit telling when I rhetorically call for Subaru to put up some stuff, you are the one to chime in...

Archived