Chump car challange

Tracer-X

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking into the next work weekend.

April 17 or 18

April 24 (Sat.)

This weekend could take more man power. 2 groups of guys. 1 group taking the parts off of the parts car and preping it for the wreckers. While the other installs the engine, tranny, and front brakes.

On a side note, does any one know how to work with fiberglass? We need to make an aero piece that replaces the headlight/turn signal area.

Bump for meat. :)

Jump on it, Let's do it, Ride it, My Pony...

EL4NFZT7

April 17 is best for me - the 18th is the Raindrop Rally, and the 24th is my best friend's bday. If we're dicking around with fiberglass, maybe we should throw together a front splitter. Or a flat underpanel for the entire car. Be all fancypants. And maybe we should fashion some louvers to vent the wheel wells.

Clearly, I just got my new issue of GRM :lol:

Also:

Why is Nick listed? He's not on Facebook!

I hear he eats bacon cheeseburgers while driving his car on Shabbat.

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

Ehhh, shaddup! You're just jealous...besides, already got enough trouble with the 2 cars and a third on the way. Any more and I'm in way over my head.

If I were to get this car I might as well put the Piglet up on blocks and start bathing in the front yard next to a chicken coop and pen full of stray dogs. Already got the couch & fridge on the porch, stacks of tires laying around and the Ozarkian lineage so it's not a far stretch to full-blown redneck!

Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

The next meet will be the 17th. We've got to get the parts car deconstructed. Last Thursday it got hit by the cops for expired tags, parking on the parking strip, and being parked for longer then 7 days w/o moving. Now it is hidden in the garage with Carrie's car parked out side and she is unhappy about that.

EL4NFZT7

Who all is coming? Also, Carrie will be in school all day so we'll have to fend for our selves as far as food goes. We could BBQ.

EL4NFZT7

I will be there! Not sure what time yet. Tracer, you should set a "no later than" time for ppl to show. It sounds like the task list requires a whole group to work together so having ppl straggling in around mid-afternoon here and there is not going make for a productive day. :D

I'd like to test out a BBQ recipe so I will bring some ribs to BBQ. :wub:

I have enough drama for now.....

Can we all meat up by 10:30? That will give us time to get started.....bs'ing. Then have lunch. The work on the car. I did want to have 2 crews running, one on each car. Depending on how many we have we may just need to run a full atack crew on the wagon and go from there.

EL4NFZT7

Archived