LegacyGT.com

Chump car challange

Tracer-X

No, you aren't the only one vocal about it and that's the EXACT problem. I'm personally ashamed of the behavior of the team around what happened leading up to the race. Why do you think I actually had to intervene and the team dinner before the race and actually tell everybody to lay the fuck off Nick? From my outsider perspective, I've watched several of the team - but a majority percentage being you - take nearly every opportunity to harp on Nick over his participation in this race to the point that it frustrated me to watch. Did he deserve a tiny bit of ribbing over it? Maybe? Probably? But things have gotten mean and ill spirited. If you couldn't see Nick sitting at the dinner table looking furious and destroyed while people just kept going it's your loss of a good teammate.

The usual atmosphere of back-and-forth is all in good fun until it crosses the line. There's an awful lot the team chooses not to harp on you about because it's beyond the point of being funny, and I've watched several of you cross this line with Nick repeatedly and with the appearance of malice.

For the record the Thanks I gave Ryan's post was accidental and I can't undo it. Personally, seeing this trend, I need to take a step back and evaluate my involvement.

Man...what happened here? :spin:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man...what happened here? :spin:

Mistakes were made: things were said, things got out of hand, feelings were hurt, apologies were made, posts were deleted, life went on.

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

I pm'd you.

I was going to PM you too but I'm too lazy. Take Ryan's PM and make it opposite of everything he says and that's my PM. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived