LegacyGT.com

Chump car challange

Tracer-X

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to bump this so that I know who all is coming so that we can plan food for the workers.

I know that these people will be there:

Tracer-X

RyanGT

LegGTLT

Spoonwacker

LuckyBob

Tommyh ???

GTride05 ???

We'll all meat up by 10:30am the get to work from there. If you want to show up earlier then that it's no problem. LB and I will be starting early because he has to leave early.

Anyone else?

Jump on it, Let's do it, Ride it, My Pony...

EL4NFZT7

I will be there ...provided the government contracted flight...ok, maybe I am questionable...

Do you need a ride back home from the airport?

EL4NFZT7

Do you need a ride back home from the airport?

Nah, we're all getting bussed back to the sub-base from the AF-base. I already have a taxi lined up from there to my house. Besides, we still don't REALLY know when we will be back in Kitsap.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Hmm...I'm scheduled for the 16th @ PIA to get an oil change (I really like the ENEOS oil they use) + Stage 2 consult, maybe I should move that to the morning of the 17th and just head to Tracer's after that for a few hours (I have plans that night in Seattle). Although that would mean I couldn't drive the SVX down, and still don't have the 5 spd tranny for The Piglet...

Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Well shit..... I can't make it. :spin:

We have Sounders tickets and I assumed it was a night game like they all are.... well I guess this week, the one week I'm going, it's a 12pm game. :mad:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I just had some great pulled pork at 88 Keys yesterday before the M's game. :D Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... PORK! And they do have ribs I believe at Qwest... I think...
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

But you may actually make it there this time ;)

Har har...that *is* why I bought the car, so that I could get the opportunity to do things like tranny swaps and body work and such without affecting my daily driver. And if I do kill the car I'm not out much money...

Just changed my oil change to Saturday morning, I'll be at Tracer's as soon as that's over.

Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

If PW brings the riced crispy treats, Spoon could you bring some chips. I'll provide some soda and I have plenty of paper plates and utensils. I think that there is plenty of beer leftover in the fridge. As long as we don't start drinking by 10 am we should be fine.

EL4NFZT7

Wish I could make it, seems to be a baby will only be 1 yrs old one 1 time so I have to go n that starts at 2 so after work I will be going to that. If I didn't work weekends I would come at 10am...sorry tracer x, hopefully u will still have luckybob to give u "attention"

If PW brings the riced crispy treats, Spoon could you bring some chips. I'll provide some soda and I have plenty of paper plates and utensils. I think that there is plenty of beer leftover in the fridge. As long as we don't start drinking by 10 am we should be fine.

Roger. Chips, check. Not drinking at 10am...we'll see how Friday night goes ;)

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

Hey this sound like a good time. But I am still out of the country for another eight days... no I am not counting why do you ask?
**There are two types of people in the world, those who build horsepower and those who buy it. Which one are you?

The next Chump Car work day is scheduled for Saturday May 15th. There may be a small work day between now and then but the will be a major work day.

We'll tackle the rest of the brakes, engine/tranny install, wiring, and maybe a seat install.

Also for those of you who are drivers keep a look out on CL, eBay, and other places on fire suit deals. we'll want to have those before it is too late in the year.

EL4NFZT7

Archived