LegacyGT.com

Official Test for NTD Throttle Control Unit

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since 2009, we have went through 5 times of major upgrade from design to program.

It looks easy but really takes a lot of time to adjust and improve.

However, price is not that expensive.

PM if interested.

Sincerely,

Panson

Thanks for bumping. I had no idea a product like this existed, but I had the idea for it about 10 years ago. I found the website selling it for $300. I'm pretty sure I can build my own for this side of $50 and customize to my liking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
OK I'm not interested in multiple levels of adjustment, that's what my right foot is for. What I'm looking for is a linear response with WOT at around 95% travel and eliminate the "sneeze factor" hesitation. How much shipped to C0A 1H4?

• 2 weeks later...

Sir,

We've been here w/ this product since 2010.

We keep telling customers Throttle Controller is not power mod. It won't give you perfectly smooth acceleration valued at $500~$800 Tune.

T/C is more like a remote control to TV. You don't need it to change channels/volumes, but you will love it while watchin TV.

Rgds,

Panson

OK I'm not interested in multiple levels of adjustment, that's what my right foot is for. What I'm looking for is a linear response with WOT at around 95% travel and eliminate the "sneeze factor" hesitation. How much shipped to C0A 1H4?

Thanks Panson. I get it. I know it's not a power mod. I'm not looking for a power mod. If I had wanted more power I would have bought a WRX. If I want power I go out in my truck. I'm also not looking for 10 levels of even worse than standard throttle response and flashing lights. I borrowed a Tactrix cable ($15 for a case of beer). I visited Romraider and got a modified fuel map which cost zip. I spent less than 10 minutes downloading my new map and now have exactly what I was looking for. I can now pull away without looking like a 16 year old boy racer and full throttle is at the end of the pedal travel. I don't have to worry about anything resetting itself. I don't have to worry about knocking plugs out of the OBD port. I don't have to explain flashing lights on the dash and I saved myself $135. Thanks for the help

Archived