LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silver diner is now just south of twinbrook and just north of montrose. Or better yet directly across from Fridays.

If people want to go i think ill make it out... Be good to eat off the hangover ill have.

This must have just opened then...

...that also answer my question as to why they tore down the Bennigan's.

I'm pretty sure I'll be there no matter what. I don't know the exact timing/arrival as I'll be doing the church thing in the AM.

Hey guys, I plan on coming down today to the Diner at 2:30 pm today. Got a few errands to take care of before I come over. I just washed my car yesterday and it already rained. LOL!! Oh well.

BTW, I bought some chemicals, rags, buckets, brushes, waxes, clay bars for detailing services if anyone needs. If you have a clear bra, I have a gel wax for the clear bra as well.

Hey guys, I plan on coming down today to the Diner at 2:30 pm today. Got a few errands to take care of before I come over. I just washed my car yesterday and it already rained. LOL!! Oh well.

BTW, I bought some chemicals, rags, buckets, brushes, waxes, clay bars for detailing services if anyone needs. If you have a clear bra, I have a gel wax for the clear bra as well.

I just got home from church and a quick run to the grocery (Gaint/Shell gas discount FTW!).

I'll be there around 2pm. Looks like one of my new (well used) snow tires is leaking (just like one of my other tires was and is the same position too...arrgg. Just need to top it off, check for nails, etc. patch as necessary and then head down.

That sucks Josh...hope you feel better.

-----------------------------------------

To help organize things better...I've started a new thread for meets:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2011-bi-weekly-meets-thread-dc-area-mostly-md-152655.html

Edited by TheWeatherWarrior

• 2 weeks later...
Harry, I have access to the same software that the agents use. If you need any help, let me know. Just call and give me some search criteria and I can email you a list of everything available.

If you need an agent, Go~Rilla is an agent. I'm sure he could help as well.

Oh wow, I didn't see this before. Yeah, I'll let you know soon.

I looked at a couple in White Flint, saw some listings for 1 bdr apartments for $1600 a month. All gone. :lol: I really don't miss apartment hunting.

Move up to Baltimore! I'm paying that for a 3br/2.5ba townhome with a 2-car garage!

I wish I could. I need to be close to Virginia and be close to Columbia, MD as best I can. So I need to be somewhere central to both locations, mainly for the travel needed for my work.