LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there is Arrigato in Northern VA, near Reston. The restaurant is run by a Japanese family and all food is made and cooked by Japanese people in the family, and not Hose A and Hose B like at other places. The prices are pretty good too.

There is also Temari's in Olney that has really awesome Sushi, and even a Sushi boat!!!

• I Donated
Tsk to my boy Sean. Had a M3. Bought a LS1 Camaro for 4000...

Anyway two times driving in VA in two years. Both times 20 over tickets. Last one he was drivign a friends truck and didnt know the speedo didnt work and was off by 20-25mph... SUCKS

Did he go to court on the last one and get it dismissed? The first one he obviously had no excuse, but the second one, it sounds like he had a fighting chance.

• I Donated
Virginia sucks. I just got pulled over on my way to work because my exhaust was too loud. you cant win.

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHWjlCaIrQo]YouTube- That scene from War Games[/ame]

Edited by thefultonhow

I was just saying it may be cool to mix it up a little...I am a little far from places like Germantown. Rockville or B-Town would be cool. Why all the hatred towards VA?.....LOL....we are right over the bridge..I am a MD native also...so I sorta understand...

+1 I'd be down for a meet in Va if the schedule permits. I spent enough time driving back and forth when the Mrs lived there, before she was the Mrs. Plus I still have to go to see the in-laws on occasion, guess there is a bad association now. :lol:

Herndon has some good places, same with Reston. Mclean would probably be the most conventient for MDers since its the first couple exits after the bridge and is right off 495.

Liking the Megan setup Harry? It has a VERY good tone without being TOO loud.

Oh God yeah. Best purchase for an exhaust I ever made. Now if only I can try and get it centered. I wish Bryan at DPS centered it first, then I wouldn't have the burn in on my bumper. :(

I just need to find an exhaust garnish now for the rear bumper to cover it up.

Garnish. and you can get soem wiggle with the hangers. But if you know anyone good with a torch... Take the exhasut off and heat em up and bend them SLIGHTLY!!!!

My friend who welded the DP might be able to do this for you. Get that inch or so of movement you need.

So anyway lets firm up a place and a date!

I want it in rockville this time so its more central for people coming from PG co and Vaginia.

Thinkign Taipai Tokyo.

Quick vote to end today....

FRIDAY???

SATURDAY???

SUNDAY???

Edited by LegacyGTBiggie