Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO!!!!!

Who is up for another lil LGT meet?

Im open to options. However since I am still waiting to get my first Goverment Paycheck... Well keeping it simple would be BEST!

Normal time and day good for everyone(friday nights at 8pmISH)?

Wintergreen on Rockville Pike.

865 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland‎

We try and park behind Chipotle in the red area in this pic. more spaces are open and there is a back entrance to Chipotle.

http://i42.tinypic.com/23hnhwg.jpg

I'll be there a bit later. The freedom I thought I had while the lady friend is out of town, got swallowed up by work. Argghhhhh... I'll hopefully be done by 9:00. If y'all ain't there, well, I guess I can cuss out work for the reason.

Man that was a great meet. It was good meeting the new face to our club, hopefully he comes back and sees the rest of the gang. :)

Hey Josh, I got Forza 3 on Saturday. We should race some day. My Xbox GT is Nurchus. I should be in your list since I added myself last time I was at your joint.

Should be. and for sure... ill gift ya a car or two... LOL get ya started.

Anyone who is down for it... we could do this week. But it will have to be in Ocean city.... Up to yall. PM me before tuesday night for info but im getting married down there this weekend.

Good luck in the marriage and hope you two have a ton of fun!!

And yeah, I am definitely going to need some cars. LOL!!! Can you send me Rahman's pink Testarossa? I wanna fine tune the suspension on that donkey and get her going smooth!

Good luck in the marriage and hope you two have a ton of fun!!

And yeah, I am definitely going to need some cars. LOL!!! Can you send me Rahman's pink Testarossa? I wanna fine tune the suspension on that donkey and get her going smooth!

Here you go!

http://www.hilavitkutin.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/hello-kitty-ferrari_testa_rossa.jpg