LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone is invited... But thats one HELL of a drive

:lol::lol::lol: that's my pal heights messin with you.

I dunno how you guys do bi-weekly meets. I'm lucky if I see my family bi-weekly :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I am going to shoot for Baci, over in the Court House square in Rockville. It is easy to get to, even by Metro. For those unfamiliar, Court House Square in Rockville is where Regal 13 is.

Who else is down? BTW, I got the Android phone by Motorola. This thing is BEAST! I lost a good ton of numbers since my last phone became completely dead and wouldn't power on anymore.

So sick and tired of this snow. I hope I can find some nuclear material and blow it up in the sky, thus melting all the snow and it turns into rain. However, the bad part will be what will the rain be like? LOL!

There is just no end to this ******* snow. Did y'all here they are calling for more snow next week????

Well guys, looks like next week's snow is only going to be a dusting, nothing major (THANK GOD!!!!!!). When would y'all like to get together again? We should really shoot the shit again. Perhaps do something else alongside a club dinner.

I am thinking for this week doing Chipotle? Is everyone ok with that? This would be at the Winter Green Location... We could park behind Chipotle between that and the grocery store?

865-B Rockville Pike

Rockville, MD 20851

301-279-5461 (phone

Or we could try the location on the Pike

11830 Rockville Pike #17B

Rockville, MD 20852

Ints near old Georgetown... Once again would use the lot biggest.

So who is down for this week?

I want to get to a point where there are regulars again. As well as a set spot for these meets. As I try and incorporate these meets with Racecomp Engineering and making this a much larger meet that really serves the local Subaru community in a positive way.

Dave!!! We gotta meet up brah!! Message me sometime. Been busy with the new girlfriend-to-be, but always room for my bros!

Well if we get something solid planned, I can know what is coming down the pike. I may even bring the chick and introduce her to everyone.