LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_1lPKAfFBy5A/TAY8WtTKsTI/AAAAAAAAACU/C6JYR_bwm9A/s640/IMG_1776.JPG

Sorry for the wait. i could not remember my photobucket account. Well picasa is a hell of a lot better. Question though, why does some of my photos turn out poopy with lines and discolored? I had to re-upload like 6 pictures but i kept my car as an example. Any reason why it would do that?

http://picasaweb.google.com/keemosaki/LegacyGTMeetMay2010?feat=directlink

Edited by keemosaki

...whoohoo...I am down!

carne asada baby!

CK

Josh is your significant other going to be there? I don't want Sammy to be lonely!

I close shop at 7pm should be there before 8pm!!! Goto pickup my little one...

WOOOHOOO!! Cop did not show (as he said he wouldn't) and my license is safe!!!

I guess I can try and come on out as well. I'll see if the SO will come with me as well. I know she loves children so Sammy should make friends with her really easily.

June 18th, Rio Don Julio's at 8pm, top of which garage... now there is a question. LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

Shit. been busy. WHo is down for tomorrow night, RIO, Joes Crab Shack or Uncle Julios?

Will meet on top of the garage right next to the RIO Cafe(UNcle Julios) at 8pm?

SOrry for the late notice. Family Drama+work+camping last weekend+poison ivy= SUCKS

I'd be happy to go if another 96-99 Leggy owners show....would love to learn more as I do a big round of maintenance (just rolled thru 100K). I don't fit in much with the new car owners.

Legacy is a Legacy IMO. It would be nice to see some earlier models now and then, and I personally love the Second gen Legacy.

OK...I'm in...should be make a reservation being Friday and all...or just show up early, or how do guys usually work it out?

usually we all meet at the designated area's parking lot around 8-830ish then take it from there...for this place, im not too sure how we did it last time we were at the RIO since I was late.