LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manila, but I will be travelling to different Islands, going to beaches and stuff. Since when did you last went to the Philippines?

Nice.

I went last May, went to Manila and Olongapo and various other places. Also spent some time in Thailand on that trip. Good times

ok so UPDATE then

Next meet......

Feb 26th!!!!

8:00PM!!!!!!

WinterGreen Chipotle!!!!

865-B Rockville Pike

Rockville, MD 20851

301-279-5461 (phone)

Hey you guys won't mind if I bring a lady friend with me, do you? Ken already met her, and she actually beat Ken at pool. So yeah, she is at the top of my cool list right now.

Also, why Chipotle???? Might as well say let's meet at Micky D's! :) Can we go to Porter's in Bethesda?

Cause im short as shit on money... ANd they can get through a lot of people quickly.

It is also official it looks like I will be losing my favorite waitress at Fridays that always hooks me up... Bo urns.

Anyway... Im open to Ideas but also trying to make it something I can attend.

Sup Ladies. Won't be coming out this Friday to Chipotle's. I usually go there on an off day. So I like to keep going there to a minimum as much as possible! :) But I hope y'all have fun.

I will be moving to an apartment soon. I am looking towards Virginia since MD is too much of a cess pool for me to live in anymore. Save for where my friends live, and where I work, and where I train. Everywhere else sucks. So when I find and decide on an apartment, y'all are invited to come on by!

my car is at andrewtech right now getting a new clutch in place.. the throw-out bearing took a dump on me after 99,291 miles (of which 20k of that was on the track). The clutch itself is fine, but I wont know when I'll be getting my car back tomorrow night...
Keefe