LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...have we made a decision...if not, I'll be chilling with a college friend...Harry you should know him...Daniel...back from MC days - i.e. game room - red tables! ANyways, we'll be going to a Thai, Italian or Japanese. You guys are more than welcome to join. He is not a REAL car nut...even though he has a '08 type-s, but he can shoot a good game of pool!

After dinner, I plan on taking him to OB or Winston's to catch-up on things...maybe make some money...lol...just kidding...last time he bet me he lost $150!

CRAZY KEN

Harry, I'm in Finance and I'm not sure you should ever tell someone, "Any money you invest will always have a return with little to no loss." Diversifying lowers your risk beta, it never eliminates it.

Yep, I should not have said no loss, since there is no such thing as no loss in the market... unless you do insider trading like Martha Stewart.

And I didn't know you work in Finance, G! We should definitely talk!

And yeah, definitelt start investing and securing your retirement, Josh. The market is still at a discount, and the time to buy is still ripe. When I see a low market, I see opportunity to buy! When we were at 6000, I was buying funds and stocks like a mad man. Now that the market picked up a bit, glad my advisor told me to buy, buy, buy. I can cash out some stocks and do a full upgrade to my car and still have enough for a JDM make over and some tuning parts. And then some. :-)

Save your money, Ken. Do a JDM makeover for your car to make your car look new. :-)

I hope y'all have fun tonight. I'll be stuck at the beach, in great weather, sun, and no work... woe is I...

Where is Gainsville VA?

Looks liek we MIGHT have a meet tonight in Rockville md.

1596 Rockville Pike

Unit A

Rockville, MD 20852

(301) 881-8533

its decent food and good prices. I ate lunch there today.... Yummy Shrimp tempura rolls. 2 for 6.60 during lunch!

Edited by LegacyGTBiggie

Hey local LGT owners. I am a fairly new legacy owner and looking to socialize on a good friday night. I know some people that work at OB so im down to go there anytime. Did they get their alcohol license back??

in Frederick MD but traveling a few miles aint no thing... work in Bethesda so you the drill. Hows this friday looking?

About the same depending on what you get. I normally get liek a ROLL during their non lunch hours. Their lunch special is the bomb. 2 rolls for 6.60 or a 2 entree plate of chinese for the same.

Im open to ideas in the area. But i prefer faster service and seat yourself over your traditional resturaunts. Its a lot easier in the long run with people showing up late etc. PLus no splitting checks up.

Taipei Tokyo Cafe 2

Taipei Tokyo Cafe 2

1596 Rockville Pike,

Rockville, MD 20852-5609

(301) 881-8533‎

Cuisine: Chinese, Sushi, Thai, Asian, Japanese

Parking: Free Lot

Building / Mall: Metro Center

Noise Level: Moderate

Dress Code: Anything Goes

Price Level: $

Attire: Casual