LegacyGT.com

Legacy Lips and Trunk Spoliers - D2 Orders Being Cleared Up

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW tons of interest.. Lets organize this a bit for when I'm a registered vendor (couple of days) we can get seriously talking :)

If you are seriously interested in any of the parts listed below please add you username and we'll gauge from there what I will start making and go from there. Just copy and past the list with your username and make your updated post. Any local assistance would be great too for prototyping and fitment.

What we do have plans on making are:

Lips - Available in FRP and Carbon

05-07 USDM Legacy Front Bumper Spoiler Lip (same as D2 had produced)

-

-

08-09 Lip (need to find a lip to make a mould from!!) HELP

-

-

Badgeless Grilles - Available in FRP and Carbon

05-07

-

-

08-09

-

-

Spoilers (Trunk)

05-09 Legacy Rear Spoiler Lip

-

-

Spoilers (Roof - low profile)

05-09 Legacy Rear Spoiler Lip

-

-

Hoods

05-07

-

-

08-09

-

-

Trunks

05-07

-

-

08-09

-

-

Eyelids

05-07

-

-

08-09

-

-

You'll get a whole lot of interest, but when the price shows up, that's when things taper off ;)

While we're on a wish list, assuming you get all the old D2 stuff resolved and people are happy, I would suggest 08+ fog lamp surrounds. I'd try to explain, but the easiest explanation is that if you see them, you'll know what's wrong.

if you do a rear window spoiler you will have a ton of business. mine included. There is a thread i think in the group buy forum that was plans for stanza to make a K2 style rear window spoiler but nothing ever materialized. That thread is like 10 or more pages long of people who are interested. So if you get on that its a quick/easy way to start, i would guess.

Archived