LegacyGT.com

Girl Issues...

Platinum_Racing

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, there is a cubic butt ton of experience telling you to give her the boot. Yes, you'll miss her for a few until you realize you can relax without some psycho giving you crap for no reason. Stay with her, marry her, and divorce her in a couple of years while she takes half your stuff and gives it to the guy she's texting. Another friend's wife was emailing guys behind her husbands back until she found an opportunity to bail. This is one of those times to learn from others and not experience it yourself!

Run while you can dude1

.... but the power of the pussy, strong it is young skywalker. :spin:

:lol:

That was awesome.

All this is very persuasive, but I don't want to give it up yet. I just feel like there's some medication out there that will bring back the girl I first met, I've just got to find it!

You know, when I first met her I was into the drug scene, and she stayed sober. I got her to smoke pot once, then again, then again and again and again, then she was smoking weed as much as I was. Before she started smoking weed we were right as rain. Once I got her into the ganja it all started to go downhill, then when we both quit her poor attitude stayed. I don't get it. Maybe if I had her try acid once or twice she would be at the same level I'm at! (At peace with the world, just trying to live my life) With my luck she probably would've been stuck in a perma-trip and I'd have to take care of her forever... :lol:

Guest heightsgtltd

:rolleyes:

Unsubscribe and good luck

Have fun coming home after work one night to find your new roomate banging your GF doggy style :)

All this is very persuasive, but I don't want to give it up yet. I just feel like there's some medication out there that will bring back the girl I first met, I've just got to find it!

I'm going to make fun of you when you post your sob story. Certain situations you can work on, or hope that things may change. This is not one of those situations.

Ummm... no. You shouldn't be thinking you need to manage someone chemically to get things to work.

As everyone has suggested, cut your losses. Not worth the grief. And people are not just saying it, this comes from many, many years of combined experiences!

< Speaking from experience. The relationship sounds like it's been over for a while. One or (more likely) both of you are still in it because it's easier and being single again scares the holy living shi* our of you.

It's better to end it now. If you don't, you'll be dragging lawyers and custody hearings into things in a few years.

Good Luck, I feel for you.

NEVER ARGUE WITH A STUPID PERSON.

THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:lol:

That was awesome.

You know, when I first met her I was into the drug scene, and she stayed sober. I got her to smoke pot once, then again, then again and again and again, then she was smoking weed as much as I was. Before she started smoking weed we were right as rain. Once I got her into the ganja it all started to go downhill, then when we both quit her poor attitude stayed. I don't get it. Maybe if I had her try acid once or twice she would be at the same level I'm at! (At peace with the world, just trying to live my life) With my luck she probably would've been stuck in a perma-trip and I'd have to take care of her forever... :lol:

You desreve what ever she does to you :eek:

Quite frankly, I dont even know why he is asking for our advice.

That's what I was wondering .... and since when did poking smot mean you were a druggy, unless I guess if that's what you do 24/7/365.

OP=glutton for punishment

Archived