LegacyGT.com

Girl Issues...

Platinum_Racing

Well if there is karma then I am in for a real screwing later in life because I have done some pretty mean things to other people up to and including ending them.

Or afterlife. You seem to pretty proud of killing people - I guess - during the military service. I hope that was in a good cause, and neither civilians or prisoners were intentionally the victims.

Anyway, God may bless you, Penguin and forgive your sins...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess I'm just scared of the implications of living without her. I know 2 years isn't a long time in relation to the human lifespan, but I'm sure you guys know what it's like to sleep alone after sleeping next to someone for a while... It's tough.

It is truly amazing the kind of miserable sh!t guys can talk themselves into accepting just to keep the promise of steady sex alive :eek:

I did it myself, for a hell of a lot longer than 2 years :mad:

Believe me dude, there is life after this crazy wench. So maybe you sleep alone for a while, BFD. That is a FAR better use of your time than sticking with a nutcase, hoping she will become sane and reasonable. Don't waste any more of your life on this one. Sooner you are out of there, the sooner you will meet someone kinder and saner than this loon. :)

Or afterlife. You seem to pretty proud of killing people - I guess - during the military service. I hope that was in a good cause, and neither civilians or prisoners were intentionally the victims.

Anyway, God may bless you, Penguin and forgive your sins...

I don't think it works that way if we are talking about higher powers or karma. Do you really think an omnipotent being really cares what relatively petty excuses a mortal human would have for waging war on another? I kind of doubt it.

I am not really proud or sad about the methods needed to get myself and my buddies back in one piece. Like I said I am results oriented, the only thing I take solace in is that we made it back. Unfortunately that meant that others didn't return to their families, but I suppose no one made them fight and they knew the risks too.

this might be one of the most rapidly growing threads i've seen on here

6 pages in a day...hahaha i just skimmed throught but a lot of hilarious posts. you guys crack me up.

6 pages... noob!!! :lol:

2 years is NOT a long time.

So what .... you stay in a shitty miserable relationship for a year longer and say you've been together for 3 years and don't want to leave over this.

Don't waste your time. Worst thing you can do is waste 1 more day over this girl.

Easily said from this side of the table but I've been there. Do you honestly think things are going to get better here with this chick?????

Run run run.

I have a lot I could say, but I'll say what I think is the most important point. One of my ex boyfriends and I stayed friends. I started dating someone new, it got serious and we started living together. The three of us were good friends (just as the three of you guys seem to be.) The guy I was dating and I started to hit some rocky patches, similar to what you and your GF sound like. I found some messages between the two of them and a few weeks later I was dumped. I was told it was because "he needed time alone, time to find out if he wanted to be in a relationship anymore." I later found out the two of them had started hooking up and eventually dating....

On the "relationship problems" subject, [ame=http://www.break.com/index/psycho-girl-forgets-boyfriend-is-in-europe.html]Psycho Girl Forgets Boyfriend is in Europe  Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://embed.break.com/955507@@AMEPARAM@@955507[/ame]

OP: seriously, get out while you can. The pain that you will endure by leaving now will not compare to the pain you will feel when she bangs your "so called" friend. (Dirty text messages are sent back and forth for a reason)

She sounds to me like a selfish and manipulative liar who is afraid to be alone due to co-dependency issues. I was cheated on in my last relationship and it sucked! Get out while you can man. There are MANY MANY fish in the sea and there are girls worthy of being with rather than this one.

Recently I found her sending and receiving dirty sexual text messages to her ex-boyfriend. She hasn't been with this guy in at least 6-8 years... and he is actually a good friend of mine. He is actually moving to Massachusetts from Illinois on 9/12 as our new room mate until he can get a local job and get his own apartment. He is a stand up guy and always pays his own way, so I'm not worried about his drive to support himself, but I am worried about his (And hers) fidelity. I am to fly to Illinois to help him pack and move so that we can make the trip in good time, in which time I intend to talk in detail about my feelings against his sexual text messages. My girlfriend cried when I confronted her, and assured me he's only a friend.

I guess I'm just scared of the implications of living without her. I know 2 years isn't a long time in relation to the human lifespan, but I'm sure you guys know what it's like to sleep alone after sleeping next to someone for a while... It's tough.

Make sure you get your balls back when she leaves. For gods sake, man the f^ck up.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Listen to their advice, I am going through something similar (not exactly the same with an ex moving in etc) but issues ... a girl is never going to respect you if you bend to her every wish, I would tell her to pack her sh!t and get out. The window has already been opened, the fact that there are messages being sent between each other ..... its not respectful of you at all.

Btw, I forgot to add, as much as it sounds messed up, if you stand up for yourself any woman is going to have more respect for your right away. Right now she gets away with everything and treats you like Sh!t because you let her ... my guess (like me) you probably think to yourself (Is it really worth getting upset over?) etc ... being the easy laid back kind of person you are. If she already has had issues with you about "wanting more" this and that, be happy that you are not married and have kids ... cut your losses now. If you tell her you are done with her crap, and to move out, I am sure she is going to change her tune and if she doesn't, then it wasn't meant to be. Just be FIRM! SHE should also STOP talking to your FRIEND ASAP ... she crossed that line with those text messages!

Make sure you get your balls back when she leaves.

If he asks her to leave, then he'll already have his balls back. OP - take it from me, it feels better to have your balls back than to have them stomped on all the time.

Archived