LegacyGT.com

Girl Issues...

Platinum_Racing

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll make a prediction. Your best bud will move in or otherwise get closer to her and they will start banging each other. Once she's jumped ship, she'll dump your sorry ass. BOTH of you are looking to get out but both of you are scared of the tranzition which may involve being single. She's clearly making efforts to eliminate said tranzition and shoe right into another relationship. Either way your outlook is not bright. Sticking around, I think, is a sign of weakness which will only and inevitably lead to getting stepped on. I think both of you are putting each other down, which in turn is hurting your self-esteem and making you think you're not worth a damn for anyone else to look at. Vicious cycle at it's best, that's how battered women stay in abusive relationships.

I broke up with women before for no reason other than I simply did not see them as a lifelong match for me. In other words, the relationship was going without problems but I did not see myself married to them or spending the rest of my life together. I am now married to whom I was meant to be with and couldn't be happier.

I'll make a prediction. Your best bud will move in or otherwise get closer to her and they will start banging each other. Once she's jumped ship, she'll dump your sorry ass. BOTH of you are looking to get out but both of you are scared of the tranzition which may involve being single. She's clearly making efforts to eliminate said tranzition and shoe right into another relationship. Either way your outlook is not bright. Sticking around, I think, is a sign of weakness which will only and inevitably lead to getting stepped on. I think both of you are putting each other down, which in turn is hurting your self-esteem and making you think you're not worth a damn for anyone else to look at. Vicious cycle at it's best, that's how battered women stay in abusive relationships.

I broke up with women before for no reason other than I simply did not see them as a lifelong match for me. In other words, the relationship was going without problems but I did not see myself married to them or spending the rest of my life together. I am now married to whom I was meant to be with and couldn't be happier.

OP: In other words, quit being a little bitch and leave her ass before she dumps your ass like a bad habit.

My motto when girls act like shitheads --> Fuk that bitch! Say it everytime the thought of her pops in your head. Eventually you won't think of her as you once did.

Just broke up with my GF. Girls are shit heads. >:( ... At least they are when I'm mad at them.

Someone help me get over the break-up pains and buy my APS headers so I can buy a whore or better and cheaper... just go to the bar and pick one up for the cost of a drink or two.

Archived