LegacyGT.com

Girl Issues...

Platinum_Racing

i wrote a long response but somehow it vanished. anyway, to sum it up, if she makes you feel like crap, leave her. life is too short to put up with that BS. the world is a big place, there are always better people out there.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well there seems to be overwhelming support for option A.): DITCH THE BITCH

Agreed. This will not end well. Sexual text messages, ex-bf, same domicile all leads to either a train wreck or a threesome and not even the good kind of threesome.

Guest heightsgtltd

Good advice from the lady blix above.

I have some advice for Blix, beware the leghumpers on here, I think I hear DTmenace approaching :lol:

Guest heightsgtltd
And funny thing is, this is a topic (girls) you have no idea about :lol:

OMG, post of the muthafuckin week :lol: :lol:

Guest heightsgtltd
And funny thing is, this is a topic (girls) you have no idea about :lol:

Or his own apartment for that matter? :hide::p

Recently I found her sending and receiving dirty sexual text messages to her ex-boyfriend. She hasn't been with this guy in at least 6-8 years... and he is actually a good friend of mine. He is actually moving to Massachusetts from Illinois on 9/12 as our new room mate until he can get a local job and get his own apartment.

What should I do???????

I know you are pissed and having issues with women. Damn it we all do. But i glanced over your story, intent on reading fully it in a few minutes. I stumbled across this: old boyfriend moving in ? NO. NEVER. EVER. If you still wanna be the man in your relationship you tell him to find another place. He may be your buddy but if you are trully buddies he will not mind you explaining that you cannot have him and her and yourself under the same roof. If he is being difficult; then this is one more person you gotta cross off your list.

Better yet. Send them BOTH packing. They can do whatever they want in their life. You have yours.

You don't have to worry about the guy, worry about your woman. Most people here are saying that you need to get rid of friends that would move in on your girl. Personally I believe it is up to the girl you are in a relationship with to push away all the guys that come onto her be it your friends or not.

^ Translation: Bros before Hoes

True, and I fully agree. But this is not really choosing between bro and ho...because the bro and the ho have a history together. This is a triangle which you must avoid in life.

I would explain to the bro that it ain't possible to come and stay over and he got to stop texting her. And at the same time I'd run away from her. This is a situation where you only can lose (not even break even) unless you stand up for yourself.

I had a situation like that before. I caught the girl sending dirty messages, I caught the girl with a guy alone in her apartment (she lied, said she was with her friend who was a girl, then lied cause she said she was with her friends, but I was a good spy and saw only one guy), I caught a guy walking over to her apartment after we had a fight but I lied about going back and decided to stick around.... Ironically, the guy started to walk over after I had "left".............. Dump the b*tch. At least she tells you she hates you. I think it would hurt more if she promised you everything, told you she loved you, wanted everything from you, and then did the exact opposite. Dump the b*tch.

Archived