LegacyGT.com

Faster than STI.

So I was playing with this 04-05 sti yesterday and we finanally did a couple of 1st and second gear pulls or at least I did. Any way we got a good one were we started at the same time he started pulling on me a little until he shifted to second when we were both in second he started pulling a little then he shifted the 3rd on ofcourse my gears are taller then when I was in third i seemed like I was really kinda pulling on him until a car came up we were withing speed limit so dont worry. He had a muffler but as far as I know it was a turbo back with a tune because that thing was loud and he at least had an ewg setup cause he was making sounds between shifts. Anyway I was really suprised that he wasnt pulling way better. I know gearing is an issue and he may have sucked at driving but it deffinitley was an ego booster.

So I was playing with this 04-05 sti yesterday and we finanally did a couple of 1st and second gear pulls or at least I did.

So he wasn't racing, he was casually driving, and still had no trouble keeping up with you. :lol:

STI is lighter and has more horsepower stock than a stage 2 LGT. My ultimate goal is to = the STI in acceleration. I don't expect it to happen until my turbo upgrade. But mine is just a lowly GT Limited. Maybe the spec. b just kicked in, yo!

This thread delivers!

+234

Oh for sure it does!:lol::rolleyes:

Street racing pulls into 3rd gear, and you weren't racing over the speed limit you say?

Were you and your STi friend parked stationary on a highway with 60mph speed limits when you decided to do these tests?

Delete thread??

Archived