LegacyGT.com

Good times with a BMW 335i ... (95% of americans shouldn't be allowed to drive this).

I cant stand sport bikes.. so loud and irritating.. they put themselves.. and my insurance at risk by the way they drive.

the thing about the 335i is 95% of americns either cant or wont afford a $55,000 car like this.. so the point of the entire op is "moot."

95% of americans are content with the camry.. which is why the 2010 LGT SUCKS.

Please Harleys are far louder and more annoying and they dont even sound good. They just drive up and down my neighborhood streets reving there engines makeing it impossible for my daughter to sleep with her windows open. Thanks harley guys, you suck

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please Harleys are far louder and more annoying and they dont even sound good. They just drive up and down my neighborhood streets reving there engines makeing it impossible for my daughter to sleep with her windows open. Thanks harley guys, you suck

+1

Harleys have no appeal to me... they are just obnoxious. Why would you get a Harley when you can get a similar bike from a Japanese company that is much better?

335 easily handles better than my car, and out accelerates it, every thing is nicer about that car except the price. My moms 335 convertible was in for service and they gave her a 335i sedan and damn was it fast (weighs 400lbs less than convertible) Even in my moms car it is such a rush to drive its like a high being able to push a car so hard and not even come close to its limits. It is so well balanced that I can throw in into corners just like i do my car and it hooks and goes, and you can even throw some throttle around corners too especailly with dcs on. Awsome car just needs aftermarket rear diff and its good to go. That motor is probly my favorite that whiny sound that makes you think your in a ferrari but not anoying like a vq35. And it just flies the acceleration is so violent in that thing and when you look at your speedomoter your always going faster than you thought you would. Nothing drives like a bmw And with highflow cats, catback and tune and lsd that car would have no rivals.

+eleventy billion.

got one in my neighborhood and one behind me. However.. they're not doing wheelies or burnouts in my neighborhood at 11pm or revving to 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000rpm as loud as they possibly fcking can on a weeknight like the sport bikes are.

given the choice of an older dude who drives his harley by a few times aday vs a professional asshat who thinks the best place to rev his engine to the point of exploding is in front of my house on a weeknight when I'mt rying to sleep.. I'll take the harley.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

+eleventy billion.

got one in my neighborhood and one behind me. However.. they're not doing wheelies or burnouts in my neighborhood at 11pm or revving to 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000rpm as loud as they possibly fcking can on a weeknight like the sport bikes are.

given the choice of an older dude who drives his harley by a few times aday vs a professional asshat who thinks the best place to rev his engine to the point of exploding is in front of my house on a weeknight when I'mt rying to sleep.. I'll take the harley.

Around here harley is a way of life. We have many harley plants, dealers and some of the biggest harley events in the country. I get drunk ass harley guys flying by my house at all hours and you can usually count on a couple every nice night/morning after bar close. So at 2-3am anyday of the week you can hear them. They dont wake me up as i sleep like a log but when my 2 year old wakes up it usually means less sleep for me. :spin:

Riding a crotch rocket like an asshole is a way of life around me. Harley guys here are out between 9am and 8pm at the latest. We have a couple of neighbors who have some sweet baggers and they barely do 30 MPH on our road. Then we have the crotch rocket boys who gotta make their junk feel huge by doing 90 on my road. Or weaving in and out traffic on the highway. And running lights. And cutting off traffic. Shit, a few months ago I saw 4 assholes on crotch rockets pass an F250 on the inside shoulder of a 2 lane road. Inside shoulder! I honestly hoped that the truck driver would have sneezed and ran each one of those pricks over and kept going. As you can tell, I have 0 remorse for when a guy on a crotch rockets eats it near me because the odds are very good they had it coming.

+1

This is why I have 0 remorse when a tard on a crotch rocket gets flattened on the highway.

Anyone else want to inject some more stereotypes into this thread? My sport bike is quite and I don't drive like an asshat.

At least change the title to "I have sand in my vag" or "Bitch and piss contest"...

At least I wouldn't have wasted my time reading this...

:spin:

you're doing a wheelie in your avatar. :lol::spin:

Epic!

And to the OP. I tend to agree. I need to get professional driving lessons just so I can get the most out of my Sti. I can't imagine if it was a RWD only car, probably would be dead by now. Driving a wrx, then lgt, then Sti has probably numbed my ability to drive without the AWD nanny. :(

+1 Those Harleys are annoying. Kids with fart cans on their ricers get tickets for noise pollution why don't these guys??

As for the 300bhp BMW those things are designed on the safe side. That's why you see a lot of inexperienced drivers driving them. Next time you're in a corner go ahead and floor it. As long as dsc and dtc are on the computers will kick in, lights will go off on the dash, and if you are still stupid enough to continue the computer will ban you from anymore throttle input :D Of course on a BMW 3 you hardly feel the intervention kicking in and you come out the other side of the curve looking like the world's greatest driver :lol:

Epic!

And to the OP. I tend to agree. I need to get professional driving lessons just so I can get the most out of my Sti. I can't imagine if it was a RWD only car, probably would be dead by now. Driving a wrx, then lgt, then Sti has probably numbed my ability to drive without the AWD nanny. :(

My first car was a 79 malibu with 450trq it was a low to mid 12 second car that i drove all year round at age 16. My girlfriends cousins first car was a 10 second all motor notch back stang. Neither of us have ever been in an accident.

you're doing a wheelie in your avatar. :lol::spin:

Im not gonna say i havent ever done a wheelie, or done some spirited driving. But atleast nothing i do effects others lives. You wake my daughter up at 3 am and she thinks its play time, which means i lose 3 hours of sleep, which means i hate those asshats.

The 335i isnt a hard car to drive. I drove a much harder car when i was a new driver and have driven and owned cars with alot more power with no problems or incidents.

My first car was a 79 malibu with 450trq it was a low to mid 12 second car that i drove all year round at age 16. My girlfriends cousins first car was a 10 second all motor notch back stang. Neither of us have ever been in an accident.

I am sure it helps you grew up on that. I didnt have any RWD high HP cars so it would probably jack me up.

I'm just bustin his balls on that anyway.. I cant say that w/ a straight face like I'm mister considerate or mister responsible. Not by a long shot. I imagine if I had a lineup of people who I've pissed off on the road.. it'd be a pretty long line.
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I'm just bustin his balls on that anyway.. I cant say that w/ a straight face like I'm mister considerate or mister responsible. Not by a long shot. I imagine if I had a lineup of people who I've pissed off on the road.. it'd be a pretty long line.

I know, i thought it was funny too.

Alot of harley guys are respectable family men who like to cruise. But the hardcore guys are usually familyless guys with alot of time on there hands. Which usually means getting drunk and driving loud. Its the guys coming home from the bars on bikes that cause the real problems. When i go on a hard ride im suited up and sober as hell. These guys just decide to crack the throttle open in a leather vest with there last drink still on there breath.

oh yea.. theres a guy that lives outside of my neighborhood in some farm house built in like.. 1820.. its falling apart, but he parks his bike on the front porch and is rarely there.

live to ride, ride to live.. or some such thing I guess.. hes some scruffy lookin dude with a long beard.

but yea, the harley guys in my hood are family guys, they often have their wives on the bike on a sunny afternoon to go for a ride. They used to be friends with the neighbors across the street until they decided to either move away. ior they got foreclosed on.. one way or the other they were evicted.

I've had the pleasure of driving several 335's and 135's and all I have to say is that they are incredible to drive. The car is very quick and the brakes are out of this world in the 135. It’s very easy to slide the back end out on both cars, but only if you completely disable the DSC. I'd probably own one right now if not for the fact that a 335xi optioned the way I want it costs twice what I paid for my 09 LGT. Oh and the fact that you cannot get it with an LSD.

Anyone else want to inject some more stereotypes into this thread? My sport bike is quite and I don't drive like an asshat.

At least change the title to "I have sand in my vag" or "Bitch and piss contest"...

At least I wouldn't have wasted my time reading this...

:spin:

I in no way mean every person on a crotch rocket is a tool. They, like every other group of people, have a rowdy few that give the entire group a bad name. I have a few personal friends who enjoy the speed and power when the roads are clear and open. They know the risks and do not endanger the public like others do. When I see someone on a R6 pass a truck on the inside shoulder of a 2 lane road because he's not doing 120, what does that say to you?:munch:Yeah, I've seen Harley guys speed, make noise, and do burnouts. Guess what? Sport bike guys do the same exact thing. And it's gotta be the same ratio. For every 1 asshole, there's probably 10 riding the same style bike who enjoy the ride and don't put themselves and others at risk.;)

I can understand having a decent power Malibu as a 12 second car is quick but not too easily out of hand but a 10 second car as a first car? Hopefully that car started out slow and became a 10 second car over time.:spin:

kids 1st car being 10 seconds?

yea.. hope it comes with a coffin. :lol:

my 1st car was an suv that took 12 seconds to 60.. and that was dangerous enough. :lol:

Archived