LegacyGT.com

Good times with a BMW 335i ... (95% of americans shouldn't be allowed to drive this).

Sadly not anymore, but it used to be a weekly occurrence!

Now I have to make due with a mere 381hp and 401lb-ft, although in my future I see a TRD supercharger to uh... fix that "shortcoming".:lol:

TRD'd Tundra in the future?;)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, nothing pisses off hippies like SLegacy99 and the OP more than a 505hp, 550lb-ft redneck-mobile.

Add in some long tube headers, better exhaust, and a tune and the Tundra should be capable of closer to 550hp..... of course this is all theoretical as $5K is a lot of money to spend on go fast bits.

Yep, nothing pisses off hippies like SLegacy99 and the OP more than a 505hp, 550lb-ft redneck-mobile.

Add in some long tube headers, better exhaust, and a tune and the Tundra should be capable of closer to 550hp..... of course this is all theoretical as $5K is a lot of money to spend on go fast bits.

Do me a favor, if you will. If you want any TRD goodies, call my dealer and ask for Rob (not me but he handles Ebay and a lot of out of state sales) in Toyota Parts. We give a pretty good discount to out of state customers.;)

http://www.thompsontoyota.net/parts/index.htm

How funny is it that a Toyota Tundra can now be considered a redneck mobile by a hillbilly like Penguin, when not that long ago he probably only bought Amurican and was angry at any rice burner vehicles

:lol:

:rolleyes:

I have owned only one US domestic made car (actually made in Canada if I recall), and three foreign branded vehicles.

Anyhow have fun with your stereotypes of those of us in fly over country, and I will continue to enjoy my stereotype of you being a lady boy metrosexual that carries a man purse.:lol:

:lol: I'd rather be a metrosexual than a pig ******* inbred hillbilly :lol:

So in other words you prefer to receive the cock in the butt, rather than be the one to give the cock in the butt.:lol:

Metrosexuals don't have sex with guys, that's the point ;)

I said you F pigs, but apparently its guys as well :lol:

Thanks for sharing and I am proud of you for coming out on here :)

You can try to deflect your love of large objects in your butt all you want to. Doesn't change the fact that you would rather catch than pitch.:lol:

Do you have a don't ask don't tell policy with the other livestock and guys from deliverance? :lol:

Why do you ask? Are you looking for some big hillbilly who will put his cock up your ass and not tell everyone about it? I am sure you can find one that will be discreet about it. :lol:

You might want to ask Jethro he is closer to you geographically than I am.

Ok so my Moms lovely ML 320 CDI is in the shop for its 20,000 mile maintenance, so they dealer gave us this hot BMW 335i as a loaner. Ok first mistake is giving out to ordinary people with no professional driving training a rear drive 300BHP car, and its a good second faster than my LGT. The BIG difference is my car has AWD and is as such FAR easier to handle. Just driving this beast around town today I felt as though through a corner it was out a mash of the pedal to the floor to get this rear end to kick out. This is of course in the LGT requires a bit more work thanks to the AWD.

I came to the realization that most americans simply should not be allowed to drive this car. THEY do not have the necessary training to be able to handle a car with this kind of BHP. I think at most, the best american drivers should be allowed to handle in a car is about 150 hp and 250 in an SUV.

If we are going have these 300bhp monsters driving around we need to seriously start considering the idea of mandatory professional driver training if you want to be allowed to drive a car like this. This car is just an accident waiting to happen in the wrong hands.

It was fun to drive though.

You are a giant nancy, please. See my avatar, thats 424to the wheels, thats 530bhp. I barely ever run into trouble, probably because its broken half the time, thus making the lgt the king of cars rao. This is because when u ask too much of it it breaks a lot to remind you to be cautious.We need more grandmas and unqualified operators starting on 1000cc bikes /thread.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

I cant stand sport bikes.. so loud and irritating.. they put themselves.. and my insurance at risk by the way they drive.

the thing about the 335i is 95% of americns either cant or wont afford a $55,000 car like this.. so the point of the entire op is "moot."

95% of americans are content with the camry.. which is why the 2010 LGT SUCKS.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I cant stand sport bikes.. so loud and irritating.. they put themselves.. and my insurance at risk by the way they drive.

the thing about the 335i is 95% of americns either cant or wont afford a $55,000 car like this.. so the point of the entire op is "moot."

95% of americans are content with the camry.. which is why the 2010 LGT SUCKS.

Nonetheless, 02 e39 m5's can be had for low 20's now, which is around 400bhp, times are certainly going to get interesting with all these new teen drivers.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

theres always gonna be 1-2 kids driving around in a steel version of daddys money who doesn't know what they're doing.

the best we can hope for is that if they go out because of the car.. that they do it w/o any other casualties.

you know a used vette can be had for the low 30s now.. one could make the same argument for them too.

hell I once saw a kid back in 03/04 driving down the road in a brand new mercedes.. the long 2 door AMG thing.. I dont keep up with those cars because I cant afford them so they dont matter to me. he looked 16 at best.. it had big "thug" rims and he was wearing a white ball cap, white jacket and I imagine white shoes.. he was being followed by a kid the same age in a brand new escalade that was similarly tricked out.. wearing the same type of "thug wear."

by in large.. the amount of people that used fast cars appeals to is also a small portion of the market and stil smaller the market of parents willing to buy their kids things like that.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I gotta say driving it around tonight ... the Brakes are sooooooo much better than my LGT. OMG i am really spoiled in this car. I rear brakes look twice as big as they are on the LGT ... i think its time to put bigger brakes on the Subie.

Well we've pretty much ruined this thread.

Almost time to haul out the big "Mission Accomplished" banner.

I wasn't really gunning for "thread of the year"

I love my car ... basically.

You may not have been gunning for it, but this thread has it all! Comparisons with another car, admonitions that it is too much for the average driver, insults that you and others are bed wetters, examples of even faster cars, tons of homoerotic jabs. Yep pretty much anything a LGT'er could want in a thread.

Full of win!

His point which is a good one, is that the 335i is often driven by soccer moms and people who have no experience with higher HP cars..

MMmmm. Waste of gas.

Umm....we've had convos about your 5.7L Tundra multiple times you jerkoff! http://smiliesftw.com/x/dave.gif

Archived