LegacyGT.com

Good times with a BMW 335i ... (95% of americans shouldn't be allowed to drive this).

Maybe if he's completely stock, and you get him from a dig.. Stock they're putting down similar power to most stage 2 lgt setups. With just a tune, they're making mid 300hp/tq at the wheels.

With a tune only they trap 110mph. No lgt will trap that with a stock turbo. Your only chance is to get him off the launch and then stop racing at 90-100mph lol.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every car is just an accident waiting to happen in the wrong hands.

It was fun to drive though.

Fixed it for you. I don't think that amount of power is that big of a deal. 95% of Americans can't afford it anyway. Who cares?

I posted this before but I will do it again, a 335 with a tune will murder a LGT. http://www.vishnutuning.com/bmw_1_v380.htm 420hp with just software and a catback

I'd like to see numbers for those mods from someone other than Vishnu. I never heard any real positives from them.;) I'd be more than inclined if it was Dinan or someone similar.

I'd like to see numbers for those mods from someone other than Vishnu. I never heard any real positives from them.;) I'd be more than inclined if it was Dinan or someone similar.

This is true, vishnu likes to produce numbers that are either inflated or the tune is on the very edge and isnt very safe. But i do know that the 335 with a tune and exhaust has put down 330-350whp.

I posted this before but I will do it again, a 335 with a tune will murder a LGT. http://www.vishnutuning.com/bmw_1_v380.htm 420hp with just software and a catback

Take those numbers with a grain of salt. Those numbers are from the dyno run just before engine #100 blew...

Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

Archived