LegacyGT.com

GREEN Light for 2.5i Header 06+ only !!!!!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we are all ready, just that the shop was yet to be located, and the amount on the development for the header was not exact so we could not send money because we don't know how much it is. also, a final price on each manifold needs to be established once the "mold" is made.

5. Andyarmada

I'm down for this, I was skeptical about running Borla headers on my 09, and this seems (pretty) solid. I'm in Southern NY, north of the city and am willing to go to CT if this place is legit and be the guinea pig.

lets please get a current list of people that are in to get this "mold" made and see how much the fab job is going to cost and get this moving.

1. bradshaw_subaru_2006L

New list is def a good idea and the User(s) in CT SPEAK UP we need you now more than ever. Paul we were Pming ons RS25.com maybe that was the mixup???? we are very much still into the build if your shop is down with the brown or green in this case :p

so are we stopped in our tracks yet again or is there still some hope?

NO far from it hahaha i just updated the post shop is lined up just need to set up a weekend date to go and get things fabbed up. Following that we only need to send it along with order number to the manufacturer

ughh won't be able to think about this anytime soon. I need to save up some money before I check this out , just payed my fall tuition. I'll be watchin', good luck :cool:

I remember my days at ODU when it was cheap to attend college no problem we'll keep you posted :rolleyes:;)

Archived