LegacyGT.com

GREEN Light for 2.5i Header 06+ only !!!!!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well price wise neither to be honest if you want it be cheaper than unpolished will be the way to go SS and coating will drive up the price. If we got 30 ppl locked in on these I would say around $200-$215

Thats not bad, but id still like to see some type of response from the vendor. Especially here on the forums.

The vendor has responded it is all on us ( the vendor is ESC Performance on RS25.com) not sure if they have an account on this forum. I tried every vendor on this forum with no luck or interest.The vendor is waiting on two things the deposit to start fabrication and a test car which we have. If the people that are interested dont follow through its a wrap. So thats were this project stands. While never being one to wait on others i orders a spare 08+ collector/cat manifold when that arrives will be using my spare to chop and reroute the primaries

I'm game to go ahead with the R&D to at least get the master produced. Can they not give us a close estimate untill they do the master? I think we might get more people on board if they could confirm the cost on 20 people. Thanks

paul over at ESC said he cant lock down a good est until the prototype goes out to the manufacturer ?? I think this is due two reason One they dont know exactly how many ppl are on board and two I think they are debating on using a CAT or not if they want to make a complete 100% bolt on UEL it will have to use a cat in or near the stock location. So that could affect price significantly

Right, I'm just thinking that if everybody was ok with getting the prototype developed then they would know what they need cat exc. Then we might know a little more what we are in for, but if Paul needs a solid number of people locked in to start the prototype then that is a different story. Thanks for the reply.

So wait, I see a deposit price (for the R & D). I'm game for headers but I might have to back out if the final price of the headers is gonna be more then 350 or so. I also live in CT...

UEL headers mmmm.

You live in the same state as the shop:eek: We may need to talk. I agree that we need to at least get the R&D off the ground and if the final price is too high for some then we can garner interest but without at least the first piece there is nothing to show

Archived