LegacyGT.com

Did you buy your LGT new or used?

Did you buy your Legacy new or used?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Did you buy your Legacy new or used?

• New, from the dealership
    • Used, from the dealership
    • Used, from a private seller
    • Both, I bought a new one and used one
    • Neither, I dont own a legacy and not sure why I'm here.
    • I stole my car, no exchange of $$ was involved.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Received my new '08 as a gift. You don't have a poll box for that.:)

that's ok, someone paid for it new and thus contributed profit directly to subaru during that transaction. but it's true, you did not in that case.

Bought new from dealership on Christmas Eve '08. Had 0.8 of a mile on it and the plastic still on the inside and out. The salesman had to find the keys hidden away in some back room since it hadn't even been prepped yet. Had exactly every option I was wanting and was delivered off the truck the day before. Perfect timing.

I bought mine used with 30 miles (not 30k ), I hadn't even seen it, all I knew was that it was blue. I was surprised when it came with the homelink, armrest, lip spoiler, splash guards, domelight. I have loved it ever since.

Both

My first was a new ABP 05 LGT ltd wagon after 90,000mi I was thinking of doing mods and didn't think it was a good idea with those miles. So I went on a nationwide search for a 05/06 GT wagon with ultra low miles. I found a 06 GRP GT LTD wagon with 5400mi on it I bought 6/08 and went Stage II w/ immediately. Still have both.

bought my 2005lgt ltd 5mt in 2005 used with 3000 miles from dealer. it was the first one they got in late 04 dealer owner drove it. had independent mech look first nothing wrong with it so i bought it. and for 20k. still had sticker on window. 86900miles later still runs like a champ.

edit: forgot to add according to massachsett state laws(where i bought my lgt) on used cars. if the car has never been titled its still considered new. so mine according to state law was new with 3000 miles. CO state law(where im from) if its less that 1500 miles its considered new.

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Archived