LegacyGT.com

Did you buy your LGT new or used?

Did you buy your Legacy new or used?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Did you buy your Legacy new or used?

• New, from the dealership
    • Used, from the dealership
    • Used, from a private seller
    • Both, I bought a new one and used one
    • Neither, I dont own a legacy and not sure why I'm here.
    • I stole my car, no exchange of $$ was involved.

Wanted to get some rough stats on what percentage of people here bought their Legacys (i, GT, outback) new or used. Reasons for this poll will be revealed later.

Edit: For the purposes of my poll, if it was not sold to another private owner: i.e. youre the first one to pay money for the car which contributes as profit to subaru... that's a new purchase.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you consider a dealer demo with 900 miles?

For the purposes of my poll, if it was not sold to another private owner: i.e. youre the first one to pay money for the car which contributes as profit to subaru... that's a new purchase.

Used from dealership with 46k. Has a couple tiny dimples on the roof from hail, one cigarette burn on headliner, small dent on left quarter. Paid $13,880 and had to fly a thousand miles away to go get it. I had been looking for months and it was the one with the best mileage/price ratio. I had watched cars.com, autotrader.com, vehix, etc. for nearly a year and there were never more than 40 LGTs for sale in the US at any given time. I love the car but I do wish it was perfect. I'm planning on taking it to a PDR shop, but I don't know what to do about the headliner.

I don't know if I would ever buy a car brand new. I'd rather pay way less for one with some miles and then have money left over for mods.

New from dealership with 50 miles on it. Dealer swap since there where no DGM LGT in a 5sp with out a spoiler around me, and that was about 3 weeks ago now she has over 1k in miles :)

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

Archived