LegacyGT.com

Legacy with LS1??

I understnad that not what you were saying. I agree there isnt anything to gain for the ls1 or the lgt. Unless he wants this to be for mostly straight line racing then the ls1 has more potential than the 2.5t. But if he wanted straight line racing he could have just got something with a ls engine in it but it wouldnt have the wow a subie with a ls engine.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asking why someone put a chevy small block in any car isn't worth your time. Just know that the chevy small block is a big whore and will find it's way into just about any car it can.

One day you are going to come home from a business trip and walk in on a sbc doing dirty unspeakable things to your car.

Its rare and that makes it cool but it is kinda a waste. Most people put ls1s in cars that stock are light and can handle crazy like a rx-7 or 240sx. But a legacy is out handled stock vs stock by the ls1 f-bdoys and it also weighs about the same.

Your straight forward logic doesn't belong here!;)

This is in the realm of Hayabusa powered Smart cars.

(Can I stuff an LS1 into a Miata? or stick with a Ford 5.0?)

busa smart car.... hahah i would love to drive one of those...

my buddy totalled CBR600 and we put it into an ez-go golf cart... still on the little bald tires no seatbelts no roll bar. we got it up to around 80 and i wanted no part in going faster than that.... thing is INSANE

really, theres no point for so much power if you can use it....smart car makes sense though

hahah we used the street bike engine in the ez-go golf cart no problem... I didnt have the balls to go past 80 myself

very cool project... RWD conversions are pretty sweet if you ask me... its actually quite easy if you were planning on keeping the stock motor and such... ive seen it done in subiesport recently... i just cant stand nasioc and the way its set up.. all the advertising and such drives me crazy :spin:

on the topic of different strokes for different folks.... ive been trying to get my hands on an old turbo to make a turbine motor... maybe throw it in a shifter cart...and you can get that batmobile effect shooting flames :p

very cool project... RWD conversions are pretty sweet if you ask me... its actually quite easy if you were planning on keeping the stock motor and such... ive seen it done in subiesport recently... i just cant stand nasioc and the way its set up.. all the advertising and such drives me crazy :spin:

on the topic of different strokes for different folks.... ive been trying to get my hands on an old turbo to make a turbine motor... maybe throw it in a shifter cart...and you can get that batmobile effect shooting flames :p

theres a jeremy clarkson video out there where he puts a turbine motor on a bicycle...

shifter carts are best with a 2 stroke dirtbike in them.... 125 or 250:wub:

Archived