LegacyGT.com

Legacy Meet in Nagano, Japan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which doesn't change the fact that I think it's ugly as hell to slam a car... any car... but now we're getting in to opinion.

I don't go so far as brother Speeding Gaijin but these JDM cruisers are clearly awesome.....

I'll bet many of these slammed rides have been lowered in coilovers (or 'bags) and dialed all the way down once the reached the show destination.

after the show is over, crank up the ride height a bit and head home.

Here is minkara's link about LS2008

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/tag/403239/

Keep on clicking wherever you see "LS2008"

can you find a jdm subaru impreza forum with pictures like this thread has. my wife has an 06 impreza and i would like to get some cool jdm ideas for her car + i would just love to droll over them! PLEASE:)

wow JACKSGT that looks like one hell of a good time.. where is that road.. and hows the scenery.. those are the roads that i wish they would close for racing events.. the USA isn't as open to road racing as the rest of the world, and its seeing quality roads such as DEALS GAP makes me sad we don't put them into good use...

can you find a jdm subaru impreza forum with pictures like this thread has. my wife has an 06 impreza and i would like to get some cool jdm ideas for her car + i would just love to droll over them! PLEASE:)

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/photo/search.aspx?kw=%83I%83t%83%7e&mo=3239

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/photo/search.aspx?kw=%83n%83C%83p%81%5b%83%7e%81%5b%83e%83B%83%93%83O&mo=3239

• 2 months later...

http://www.avoturboworld.com/images/stories/08_news_images/0810_leg_meet/IMG_7434.jpg

I'm very interested in the hood protector on this black legacy.

anyone help out?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

wow JACKSGT that looks like one hell of a good time.. where is that road.. and hows the scenery..

Its in Tennessee/NC US route 129, the town has a population of 6! Its a very famous road, but its been ruined by speed limits now. I took my CBR1100XX up there, its just stunning, and an amazing road!

c-lo, I don't think it will fit your car mate, even if you could find one. JDM 08+ LGT with 2.5i hood n custom grille, the odds of it fitting you 05 are very slim.

I thought all of the hoods were the same, 05-09 USDM. So I would assume all the JDM hoods are the same. And if we can swap bumpers without swapping hoods or fenders then I would think it would fit.

Sorry but I have no info on it haha.

As a resident of Japan, and a gaijin (foreigner), speeding_gaijin does not speak for all of us. I know there are some hellacious drives in the US. Probably not in Kansas, but I'm sure there are more than this island has (and I grew up in NY State, plenty there).

I will say, as a general rule, that the roads here are very well maintained and are quite smooth.

For me to get to that meet, it would have been expensive as hell (car on a ferry boat for $1000, then tolls of about $200, then gas at $5.50 a gallon). But it is true, the car is very popular for modding. The US crowd prefers the Skyline R32 series, as it is cheap. The Japanese prefer cutting edge, and the Legacy is excellent.

thanks for the help. i own a regular hood protector, however I just took it off for a change. was getting tired of it. maybe I'll try to find a broken one and see if I can modify it.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived