LegacyGT.com

Gauging interest: Regular Guy lowering springs for 05-08 Legacy GT and Spec-Biz

RaceComp Engineering

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a set of HD's going on in the next week or two, but I have pinks to put on with them. I would LOVE to test fit these but I'd have to pay to have them installed, then uninstalled later, and then my pinks installed. plus alignments.

let me think about it and talk to my mechanic, maybe he can work out some sort of deal for me.

Myles,

Just sent you an e-mail. I'd be willing to purchase a set of Bil HDs from you (wanted to do that anyway) and try these springs out.

I have your T1 kit on my 08 spec B now, great product, but even after switching to 6s instead of 7s (springs), it's still too rough on the roads around here. I've been fruitlessly searching to find a fixed spring set that maintains a decent height (maybe a hair or two shorter than stock) and is firmer than stock, but not too much...

Contact me whenever you can.

Thanks,

David

Myles,

PM sent...

Here is some of my review of the Bilstein HD's on stock springs.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2432134&postcount=19

Cheers,

Mike

Doh! I just saw the earlier post saying you are NE biased on the need for a tester. Idaho was far enough to receive flogging, I can't wait to see what you say about Washington! LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i forget where you guys are located, but someone should post this in the respective regional forum. you might have a better response.

good luck! it's great to still have vendors that want to make new products for the Legacy!

i forget where you guys are located, but someone should post this in the respective regional forum. you might have a better response.

good luck! it's great to still have vendors that want to make new products for the Legacy!

Elkridge/Hanover Maryland. Located near the Baltimore-Washington Airport

whats the cost to me and im only an 05 LGT if thats the kind of set-up you done mind using.

Located in outside philly and i have a 2nd car so if ya need it take all the time you need

• 1 month later...
Looking to find someone who is REALLY going to help us test some springs for the Leg. We would need someone local from whom we can borrow a car for a few days.

Give us a ring if you are interested.

410-579-1501.

Any takers, yet? I saw snow05gtRI's thread but didn't see a lot of response...

Man I really wish I were closer (though, really, I'm only a couple/few hours). Or had a second car, to use! I'd be down there in a second.

Chris

Archived