LegacyGT.com

Legacy Part Numbers.

What's the part number for the plastic handle that is attached to the sedan's trunk floorboard?

It's not sold seperately...have to buy the whole floorboard piece: 94514AG01A

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

while swapping out a downpipe over the weekend i found that one of the bolts in my turbo was gone. it's not a stud, it's one of the top nut/bolts that holds together the turbo/downpipe and heatsheild bracket. i called my local stealer and the guy said he couldn't find the part number, he needs to call subaru and get back to me!!! can you find me the part # ?

while swapping out a downpipe over the weekend i found that one of the bolts in my turbo was gone. it's not a stud, it's one of the top nut/bolts that holds together the turbo/downpipe and heatsheild bracket. i called my local stealer and the guy said he couldn't find the part number, he needs to call subaru and get back to me!!! can you find me the part # ?

I just bought this part... It's a very common bolt. I forget the part number, but it was pretty easy to find at the dealership. It was like $8.

^my car was missing the top two nuts on my turbo were missing........

the bolts/studs were only held in by the heatshield

fixed the rattle I had since I first owned the car. I had thought there was something wrong with my turbo

Opie - thanks for all your responses

Any ideas on these aluminum gas/brake pedals;

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/jdkobe/ImageFromDB-1.jpg

I think these automatic pedals are an option for 2008 based on some auto show pics.

and how about these jdm red tail lights;

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

• 4 weeks later...
Looking for parts referred to as #21 Rocker Cover Gasket and #12 Oil Seal in the vacation pics ME(H4DOTC)-6 for the passenger side. Need to fix a slow oil leak and I'm not sure if this is what's covered in post #35.
ignore him, he'll go away.

Turbo Nuts: 902370029

Turbo Bolts: 44059AA030

Opie - thanks for all your responses

Any ideas on these aluminum gas/brake pedals;

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/jdkobe/ImageFromDB-1.jpg

I think these automatic pedals are an option for 2008 based on some auto show pics.

and how about these jdm red tail lights;

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...mageFromDB.jpg

No aluminum pedals listed for the auto's yet...and I can't look up JDM parts

Looking for parts referred to as #21 Rocker Cover Gasket and #12 Oil Seal in the vacation pics ME(H4DOTC)-6 for the passenger side. Need to fix a slow oil leak and I'm not sure if this is what's covered in post #35.

Right or left side...

He needs the right side (passenger's side, turbo side).

Roger that, passenger, right, turbo, east (assuming the car is facing north):)

The Rocker cover gasket appears to inlcude three separate gaskets, one outter and two inner. The oil seal points to two pieces, top and bottom.

13270AA190 Engine - Cylinder head & valves - Valve cover gasket Valve cover gasket, legacy/outback, w/turbo, right - 2.5l 2005 - 2006

13293AA051 Engine - Cylinder head & valves - Valve cover gasket Valve cover gasket, outback, inner - 3.0l 2005 - 2006

13270AA190 Engine - Cylinder head & valves - Valve cover gasket Valve cover gasket, legacy/outback, w/turbo, right - 2.5l 2005 - 2006

13293AA051 Engine - Cylinder head & valves - Valve cover gasket Valve cover gasket, outback, inner - 3.0l 2005 - 2006

Thanks! Any idea on the # for the half moon cam plugs that appear as full circle "oil seals" in the same pic?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey OPIE!!!

Can you order Trunk Lids....painted?

If you could look up a part number and pricing that would be great.

2006 Spec B

Trunk lids do not come painted...P/N: 57509AG00A9P

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for the rear brake pad cover plates for an 06 LGT. I believe they're called an outter shim. I already have the numbers for the fronts:

Front outer shim 26233AG020

Front inner shim 26233AG000