LegacyGT.com

the girlfriend and your Legacy

I think our skepticism and mirth is warranted considering the pic originally posted reads "Melissa the milf" and has melissathemilf.com watermarked on it :lol:

Thanks for putting it into words for me heights. Brain wasn't working this early in the morning ...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how about a poll....

who says we get many more pictures of the girl with the clipboard

Let's not and just say we did. k/tks

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Guest heightsgtltd
Let's not and just say we did. k/tks

:confused:

The guy posts pics of his wife that are tagged with melissathemilf.com and you are surprised that people want to see more pics? :lol:

:confused:

The guy posts pics of his wife that are tagged with melissathemilf.com and you are surprised that people want to see more pics? :lol:

You missed the part about starting a "poll" which is what I was responding to. If the guy wants to post up WS pics of his wife (or girlfriend), who would curtail that...;) Just trying to keep the leg-humpers at bay.:lol:

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I'd post some pics of my girlfriend in my car one night, but I would get shown the door.

Then just send them to me and I will be sure to give the written commentary to fellow members ... :lol:;)

lol i like this thread. my GF gets to drive my LGT when I'm sleeping, she's learned the ins and outs of the rules I gave her. If she drives it:

1. she cannot smoke and drive as she has already burned my passenger a-pillar and visor.

2. she cannot play with the radio and drive. whatever CD is in, she listens to.

3. she has to park far, far away from ANY car.

4. she is not allowed to park on the street, or parallel park, for fear of curb rash.

5. no cell phone

6. no blasting music like a ghetto monster.

7. no having fun. ;)

really, this is why she has her own car. :lol:

No street or parallel parking? So you don't ever let her take it anywhere in the city of boulder?

Guest heightsgtltd
Hey, free advertising for your xxx site is not a bad thing! :D I like the new shot of your beautiful fireplace. :)

Yeah you think that might be why he posted the pic with the URL? :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, it's his wife he's pimping out :hide:

Archived