LegacyGT.com

the girlfriend and your Legacy

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah my wife and I come from South America so Driving stick is what she grew up with. it was funny when she first drove an automatic, she didnt know what to do.

where in south america? i have a few friends in Ecuador im saving up money to go visit

Santiago, Chile

cool ive never been anywhere in south america im really looking forward to the trip. my buddy is going to buy a dirtbike for me to ride while im down there then ill sell it or take it back to the US with me...

his family has a 12000 acre farm a little ways from Quito... I guess his grandfather was a past president of the country

haha thats pretty badass.

i wish my grandfather was the presedent of ecuador so i could have an assload of land so i could rally my legacy lol

haha yeah not current president, maybe it was great grandfather, but either way they got some sweet land down there i cant wait to ride on

Wow, I had to flip back a few pages to figure out what's going on. You guys are hilarious haahaa.Going back on topic, I let my girlfriend help spraypaint my DIY grill =) in fact she did a better job spraypainting it than I did so I let her do most of the work hahaha. Pics of it can be found in the color specific thread of DGM

you havent seen the pics where she really looks hot.... but we all know you'd rather look at this and fist your loose spider hole RC. I understand though, me and you are just alike accept I smoke rolled plants and you smoke fat meat sticks

BTW dont have to point it out my saggy mantitty nipple is in that shot

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/fiidgett2/IMG_0157.jpg

Archived