LegacyGT.com

the girlfriend and your Legacy

actually ive stalled in 5th before lol..

it was embarassing because i wasnt paying attention and i thought i was coasting in neutral but i was in overdrive and i slowed down for a stop light and i thought my car was gona shake itself to pieces..

it was a sad time in my life.. lol

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

our SPEC B is hers and she even rides the motorcycles my

old race bike 1999 yzf r6 110hp @ the tire sold

2007 zx6r 118hp @ the tire

2001 gsxr 1073 182hp @ the tire but the cluch hurts her hand a bit but she will drive it

My GF of 11yrs. can drive my GT if she has to. She has an 05 WRX w/5MT. But with the retuned map & STi 6MT swapped in. She rather drive her car. She said my car is to powerful, compared to her car & she forget to put in 6th gear, on the highway.

This is good thing, If any tired she can drive & I can sleep. The last time I'll was napping, I was woke-up by my revving motor in 5th gear @ 75mph. I look over, hay babe, you might want to it into 6th. It's little:rolleyes: easier on gas that way. She look at me:redface: said, oops. Slaps it in 6th & I go back to sleep.

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

I'll bite...

Until two months ago she would "steal" my car in the morning. Hers was a 2000 Golf GLS 1.8T. She liked the power but since my car was newer, she wanted to drive it often. I'd wake up for work, she'd be gone. My car would be gone too, so I had to drive her golf haha.

She has driven a manual tranny all her life so I'm not worried in that regard. Curb rash is another story although she's a lot more cautious lately.

The roles have reversed now though. We got a '08 Volvo C30 for her to replace the Golf and she is so possessive about it that it's not even funny.

I <3 my wife.

This is about the only picture I have of her driving. When we're together I always drive.

http://www.dreamin-tv.com/users/voytech/volvik.jpg

And here she is without the car lol

http://www.dreamin-tv.com/users/voytech/IMG_3725.JPG

My GF drives dangerously fast, literally does not use her high beams ever, tailgates at high speeds, and constantly drives in the passing lane...

It's not that she couldn't drive my car (her last three cars were 5mt), there's no way I would ever let herdrive my car. In fact, I don't even ride with her anymore, it ends in a fight every time, because I get scared for my life at which point she says I'm the bad driver...

My GF drives dangerously fast, literally does not use her high beams ever, tailgates at high speeds, and constantly drives in the passing lane...

It's not that she couldn't drive my car (her last three cars were 5mt), there's no way I would ever let herdrive my car. In fact, I don't even ride with her anymore, it ends in a fight every time, because I get scared for my life at which point she says I'm the bad driver...

Nice ... :spin:

It's a real picture ... the question is whether or not that is his real g/f :lol:

Yea, it's a real pic like you said and I am his real g/f. That's my Subaru, I'm a model for hire on the side and he is a photographer. He isn't one of those weird people that copies pictures from the internet. So keep laughing it up guys.

Here let me prove it for all of you. Here are some more pics from the family and posing with a bike.

1937494943_Copyofworkxmasparty2007(7).thumb.jpg.130b691d2b7f4f866e3fb30d06e33818.jpg

737676377_Copy(2)of10-01-06mikesgsxr750(127).thumb.jpg.6f4d2ae91cdf8c4e127fb913452e75d4.jpg

My Wife drives the GT all the time. She's getting used to the turbo (we've only had it about a month and she hasn't drive a turbo before) but apart from that it's all good! Yes I'm keeping a close eye for wheel rash and she knows it, but hey it is supposed to be the family car (so she thinks) as we traded the Ford truck in for it. ;)

Pole. Didn't see it.

http://www.crawspace.com/web3/wifelove.jpg

Sorry to see that - but like so many other dings, it'll rub right out. ;)

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Easiest way to keep your wife or GF from wanting to drive your LGT. Give them their own.

Mine already has an FXT. She likes her car because it sits higher than mine. She loves to put her foot into that turbo. She doesn't want to drive my leggy. Fine with me as one of her mags has a little red paint on it. When I asked her about it, she said she was only parked there for a few minutes.... :lol:

A few Saturdays ago, I took my wife's Legacy wagon down to the local Discount Tire Shop to have the tires B'd & R'd. Since I got there late, it was going to be quite a wait, so I called my wife and asked her to come pick me up and we'd go do brunch or something. Her first question was "Do you want me to bring your car (05 LGTW), or one of the others (98 LGTs)?" I told her to bring my car. She was quite nervous because she had not driven it yet and knew that it had a bunch more power than her 2.2 NA LW.

Anyway, a few minutes go by and I hear a boxer burbling up the street at good lilt, and hear perfect rev-matched downshifts 5-4 then 4-3 as she slows down to pull into the parking lot (bless her little gear-jammin' heart). She has the biggest grin on her face and she's really liking the ride. I go to get into the passenger side and she shuts it down and jumps out saying something to the effect that I should drive before she gets into trouble with it.

Later that night I overheard her talking to our daughters about my car and telling them that they'd both really like it a lot - that it has a lot of power, the brakes are great and it's fun to shift. She capped it all off by saying that she had a "a lot of fun driving it." - made my day.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Guest heightsgtltd
Yea, it's a real pic like you said and I am his real g/f. That's my Subaru, I'm a model for hire on the side and he is a photographer. He isn't one of those weird people that copies pictures from the internet. So keep laughing it up guys.

Here let me prove it for all of you. Here are some more pics from the family and posing with a bike.

I think our skepticism and mirth is warranted considering the pic originally posted reads "Melissa the milf" and has melissathemilf.com watermarked on it :lol:

Archived